::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really I don't drink coffee after noon unless I sleep in late, which never happens.

Sometimes if the afternoon if I get really sleepy and I have to correct papers I make an ice coffee with the aero-press that Soo and Nick suggested. I just make it over a big glass of ice. REally good.

I don't really like Starbucks at all anymore and that's a shame because I get so many gift cards for them. I just give them to my wife or sometimes regift them to James' teachers. :)

Sometimes if the afternoon if I get really sleepy and I have to correct papers I make an ice coffee with the aero-press that Soo and Nick suggested. I just make it over a big glass of ice. REally good.

I don't really like Starbucks at all anymore and that's a shame because I get so many gift cards for them. I just give them to my wife or sometimes regift them to James' teachers. :)

A friend I know sells her stuff on this local site, I am like. At the end of year you sell so much stuff that you can tell are gifts from kids. I hope that no parents are on that site, I would be mad if u saw my gift being resold.

So of course I can go to work early today and they got nothing for me....I wonder how they will feel when I say can't work tomorrow.

Did I tell you I went fishing the other day? Caught a bunch of 6-8" juvenile bass. All the lakes are wiped out because of the drought. It's sad, but the local percolation pond seems to have a ton of baby bass so maybe in a year of two it'll get good. It was still fun. Once I figured out they were so small I used an ultralight trout rod with 4lb test. James caught more than I did because I only had one small hook so I put it on his pole and let him use baby nightcrawlers. They struck his line as soon as it hit the water.

If I do that enough with him he may actually start to like fishing. Right now he puts up with it because I ask him to keep me company.

A friend I know sells her stuff on this local site, I am like. At the end of year you sell so much stuff that you can tell are gifts from kids. I hope that no parents are on that site, I would be mad if u saw my gift being resold.

In this area the Asian, well mostly Chinese, are crazy generous with end of the year gifts. I went to use one of my cards for Peete's coffee and the girl said "you have $96.00 in balance."

What?!

So then I went back to check my other gift cards and they were all $20.00+

Went to the store and bought thank you cards :)

My favorite gift of all time was last year.

A girl gave me a nice planter with Thai Basil, chives, sweet basil, italian parsley and mint.

The thing is huge now and I had to thin out the sweet basil and mint. They were taking over the pot.

Did I tell you I went fishing the other day? Caught a bunch of 6-8" juvenile bass. All the lakes are wiped out because of the drought. It's sad, but the local percolation pond seems to have a ton of baby bass so maybe in a year of two it'll get good. It was still fun. Once I figured out they were so small I used an ultralight trout rod with 4lb test. James caught more than I did because I only had one small hook so I put it on his pole and let him use baby nightcrawlers. They struck his line as soon as it hit the water.

If I do that enough with him he may actually start to like fishing. Right now he puts up with it because I ask him to keep me company.

Nice. Isla is the same. Never caught a fish she doesn't want to sit around and wait. But Sunday morning she caught 3 so she got hooked at the fun of it.

In this area the Asian, well mostly Chinese, are crazy generous with end of the year gifts. I went to use one of my cards for Peete's coffee and the girl said "you have $96.00 in balance."

What?!

So then I went back to check my other gift cards and they were all $20.00+

Went to the store and bought thank you cards :)

That's my wife and her school super rich kids in it. She always has a stack of thank you notes.

That's my wife and her school super rich kids in it. She always has a stack of thank you notes.

Speaking thank you notes...the interview. My wife said was so weird. They weren't expecting her in the office. The secretary was complaiming about the school. Then told her as she walked to interview room about a kid who just killed them self and was a staffs son. Then during interview the vice principle came in late and my wife went over to introduce herself. He said thanks. She was like and you are and do what??? Then a lady fell asleep during the 20 min presentation. So either they got someone or the school just s u cks.

My favorite gift of all time was last year.

A girl gave me a nice planter with Thai Basil, chives, sweet basil, italian parsley and mint.

The thing is huge now and I had to thin out the sweet basil and mint. They were taking over the pot.

My wife her first few years got so much stuff at the end of year and xmas. Lately it has not been as much. Although a student gave her this sundae kit for the kids with three sundae cups, syrup, toppings and all.

Speaking thank you notes...the interview. My wife said was so weird. They weren't expecting her in the office. The secretary was complaiming about the school. Then told her as she walked to interview room about a kid who just killed them self and was a staffs son. Then during interview the vice principle came in late and my wife went over to introduce herself. He said thanks. She was like and you are and do what??? Then a lady fell asleep during the 20 min presentation. So either they got someone or the school just s u cks.

Sounds like one of the schools in my wife's district. They're on the verge of losing accreditation. I don't know if that's ever happened before around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom