::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my gums have been bleeding some and I went to the last place I had a cleaning done and the pulled up x rays and said it looks like bone loss and did not tell me about! I'm probably going to be going to new Orleans to see my uncle since I don't trust this place they did not use the hook thing to clean just drilled and polished.

So my gums have been bleeding some and I went to the last place I had a cleaning done and the pulled up x rays and said it looks like bone loss and did not tell me about! I'm probably going to be going to new Orleans to see my uncle since I don't trust this place they did not use the hook thing to clean just drilled and polished.

So prayers ect welcomed.

Mrs Pere & I are the only liberals in her family. They've treated us like the entertainment for 3 decades.

I have been blessed with a family that agrees on social and political issues in 99% of all discussions - and the 1% is small stuff that nobody really cares about. I am so fortunate to not have to deal with political arguments at family get-togethers.

We had been married about 4 months when there was a 3+ hour dinner in Athens with about a dozen of her dad's business associates and their wives. Brutal.

I loath being the butt of conservatives humor. The sly way they have of talking down to you. Like they will make a statement just to get under your skin. When you don’t react (because you refuse to lower yourself to their level) and they then make a remark like, “But I don’t suppose you agree with that, do you?” with a sarcastic smile.

I have been blessed with a family that agrees on social and political issues in 99% of all discussions - and the 1% is small stuff that nobody really cares about. I am so fortunate to not have to deal with political arguments at family get-togethers.

Me too Jon. But I really cleaned house. Even my son was a candidate for expulsion. I knew he wouldn’t let himself vote for Hilary. After the election I sheepishly said, “I know you didn’t vote for Hilary, but did you vote for Trump?” He looked at me and said, “hell no!” Phew, I woulda really hated losing him.

When they clean mine they do use the hook thing. It gives me the creeps. But I guess it's necessary.
I hope you get this straightened out Stephen.

So prayers ect welcomed.

Be sure to floss daily and thoroughly.
Bleeding gums means not properly cleaning below the gumline, and bacteria grows in there and eats the bone, which is why you have bone loss.
Take care of it now while you are young enough to recover.
You don't want osseous replacement surgery. Been there.

Where are you supposed to use the zinc spray? There have been studies that have linked zinc nasal sprays to permanent loss of the sense of smell.

Oh wow!!! I had no idea. But it has helped. Yesterday k was trying to smell perfumes at the mall and couldn't. I'm now hoping it's just the congestion. I could smell food.

I was able to maintain friendships this way...right up until Trump was elected. That crossed a huge line for me. I can not and will not remain friends with any of his followers. I just can’t.

I loved Bernie Sanders. That's who I wanted.

Still have the sniffles. I'm so sick of it.

Last night i took Naomi to the mall and dinner. I got her some stuff at justice and I got myself a salt lamp at Earthbound. Then we went to eat Japanese food. It was good. Not sure how our two meals added up to 27, and it ended up costing 37....but whatever.

I'm finally watching the Olympic Opening Ceremonies. Makes me sad the seats look mostly empty.

I loved Bernie Sanders. That's who I wanted.

I like a lot of his Ideas. But you have to get people to cooperate to put those ideas into practice.
I think of myself as a pragmatic liberal. I think your ideas have to have a chance of being implemented.
Of course change happens one day at a time. The rock doesn't roll down hill without a bump from the mountain goat.

Just a thought.

Life is already working my nerves today. I feel sorry for anyone that crosses me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom