::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how long before school shootings become so normal that we begin to categorize them like tornados or hurricanes?

I'm at a loss for words when it comes to school shootings. I've always been an advocate for guns and the right to bear arms. I still am. But something has to he done. Something isn't right in our country. I don't know what the answer is. But I do feel gin advocates could wait a while before posting their views on facebook. It's way too soon for conservatives to be screaming about their rights. I'm just really sad.

where are you flying to?

To New Jersey. It's my stepdaughter's baby shower. Which my daughter - and her stepmom - are attending. So I get to spend my birthday weekend with my first husband's second wife, and my second husband's first wife.

I'm not a drinker, but.... let's just say I'm leaving my options open.

It's crazy bad out there. My mom texted me today and offered to help pay to send Naomi to a Christian school...as if a shooting could never happen there. I think eventually all education will be internet based. Sometimes it's an appealing option.

My state offers K-12 online school. No charge to families.

All packed. I suppose I should check the weather and see if I need long underwear. We're going to go into NYC on my birthday and visit the Met.

47 degrees on Sunday, that's Tshirt weather to a Michigander.

Yes, that's the official term for someone from Michigan. I always say the guys should be Michiganders, and the ladies should be Michigeese.

My husband gave me my birthday gift early - a polaroid zip printer. I already broke it.

I mean, not really. The app is terrible. I'm going to return it and get a sprocket instead. But I asked for a mini photo printer and he got me one! Yay! Because I hated my Christmas present. lol

Not sure how much snow they have on the east coast but I'm snowblind here. We have quite a bit of accumulation. It should mostly melt this week.

Not sure how much snow they have on the east coast but I'm snowblind here. We have quite a bit of accumulation. It should mostly melt this week.

How long is your trip going to be?

Are you extending it beyond the shower?

My lunch was 270 calories.

Breakfast and lunch together was under 1000.

Does this mean I can pig out at dinner?

Everytime at new place we make hard egs the shells stick. Any suggestions???

You can't beat bringing the water to a rolling boil first and then placing the eggs in with a spoon. I cook for 13 minutes and then quench them in cold water.

We did an experiment in class last year trying the various methods we found on the internet. The above was the only way that was consistently easy to peel.

You can't beat bringing the water to a rolling boil first and then placing the eggs in with a spoon. I cook for 13 minutes and then quench them in cold water.

We did an experiment in class last year trying the various methods we found on the internet. The above was the only way that was consistently easy to peel.

egg shells are also easier to peel when the eggs are older

. . . but eww.

So we're going to Benihana for dinner tonight.

After studying the nutrition guide it looks like I can have the soup, salad and maybe chicken and shrimp combo and easily stay within my calorie budget and be okay on salt as well just have to go easy on the mustard sauce. I don't like the ginger one anyhow.

I order fried rice every time but only take a bite to taste it and then James usually eats the rest.

We used to have good luck with cold water with eggs bring to boil then cover and turn off for 15 mins. Then cold shock them. Not anymore. And really older egss are easier I thought it was opposite?

No snow on the ground now, there is supposed to be a bit Saturday into Sunday. Shouldn't amount to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom