::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from filling my wife's car with gas, as I told her I would do while she's away.

Now, what else did I tell her I'd do? Only a couple of days left....

Every time I tried to turn my Kindle to right the picture, it automatically re-oriented it, upside down.

I had to lay the Kindle down, then walk around the table to see it right side up. Where there's a will, there's a way, they tell me.

Nice group, Sally....

Is their a way to lock the screen orientation on the Fire?

If you click on the 'gear' to go into settings, the far left option, named 'Lock', will lock the screen in its current orientation.

google-fu

Is their a way to lock the screen orientation on the Fire?

If you click on the 'gear' to go into settings, the far left option, named 'Lock', will lock the screen in its current orientation.

google-fu

Yep, I see there is a way to do it through the settings screen....

I'm being lazy. I could be out working in the garage, but I'm Pohoing, instead. Part of the reason is that I don't want to get all dirty and sweaty again before my hearing appointment.

Maybe I'll work a bit more out there after I get home....

I'm being lazy. I could be out working in the garage, but I'm Pohoing, instead. Part of the reason is that I don't want to get all dirty and sweaty again before my hearing appointment.

Maybe I'll work a bit more out there after I get home....

Relax.

You're retired remember?!

I just got back from filling my wife's car with gas, as I told her I would do while she's away.

Make the bed.
Put on pants.
Take out the garbage. (If you don't do this you're SO busted. Use trashcan at work.)
Hide the ukes.
Put on socks.

Our third-string pastor did the sermon on Sunday and rocked the house. He referred to the Neo-Nazis as "Jackasses...I mean, I mean, children of God." He was brutal and honest and funny - it was fantastic.

lol I would have loved to have seen that. Our preacher is pretty apolitical and serene to a fault. I want to shake her sometimes.

I came home to my car washed and tank filled. He's a good one. Oh and the house was spotless. It's never that way when I'm home.

Last edited:
Make the bed.
Put on pants.
Take out the garbage. (If you don't do this you're SO busted. Use trashcan at work.)
Hide the ukes.
Put on socks.

All good ideas! The garbage was collected this morning, so there's that. I have Thursday off, so will do the linens and make the bed, for the first time in two weeks.

I pick her up at midnight Thursday, and then I leave on my weekend road trip at 4am on Friday. I'll try to be packed, and have my truck loaded, before I pick her up. That way I can get up and out of the house with minimum disturbance....

So, I've not made the bed in two weeks, and I also have not changed the position of the window blinds. That would make her NUTS....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom