::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the kids staging a walk out will gain any traction?

I was telling them on Thursday that they were the ones that were going to have to cause change because my generation and the one before it is what is screwing it up.

I think it could. I’m a bit frustrated with them not being organized with a date nationwide. I’ve seen several dates. This needs to happen all together. I think March 14th, one month after the shootings is the best choice.

I think it could. I’m a bit frustrated with them not being organized with a date nationwide. I’ve seen several dates. This needs to happen all together. I think March 14th, one month after the shootings is the best choice.

I think the March 1st date for a 17 minute walk out is a good one while it's still fresh in everyone's mind, and then follow up with the Columbine anniversary date for a complete walk out.

I'll walk out with them for 17 minutes.

I think the March 1st date for a 17 minute walk out is a good one while it's still fresh in everyone's mind, and then follow up with the Columbine anniversary date for a complete walk out.

I'll walk out with them for 17 minutes.
columbine anniversary? See I hadn’t even heard of that one. They really need to get in sync.

The women’s march did it.

They did didn't they.

They also took more time to plan and had a grass roots infrastructure in place, but maybe a group will take the lead in this too. I'd love to see it happen on a national scale. That's a LOT of future voters.

you know I realized I do not actually miss working, I miss talking to people.

I've decided to be more picky this time with the job hunt. No more childcare.

I broke up with my boyfriend last night. I love him very much but he is so grouchy and there has been so much drama. I dont trust him. I think I just need to be alone for a while like folks here suggested. I'm not going to put a time limit on it. Just whatever time I need. I need to get over him. Right now I am fighting the urge to run back.

Last night, I had a dream that I was riding with him in his truck. He stopped off at a convenient store and asked me to go in and get him a couple scratch off ticket. I was in the store for a while and when I came back, he was gone. I was stranded in the middle of nowhere. I tried calling his phone and someone else answered. He said Jimmy had left me on purpose there. Stranded. They said he was in the bedroom with someone else and some sort of emergency had come up. I asked who it was. As they started to tell me, but I woke up.

Last edited:
I broke up with my boyfriend last night. I love him very much but he is so grouchy and there has been so much drama. I dont trust him. I think I just need to be alone for a while like folks here suggested. I'm not going to put a time limit on it. Just whatever time I need. I need to get over him. Right now I am fighting the urge to run back.

Last night, I had a dream that I was riding with him in his truck. He stopped off at a convenient store and asked me to go in and get him a couple scratch off ticket. I was in the store for a while and when I came back, he was gone. I was stranded in the middle of nowhere. I tried calling his phone and someone else answered. He said Jimmy had left me on purpose there. Stranded. They said he was in the bedroom with someone else and some sort of emergency had come up. I asked who it was. As they started to tell me, but I woke up.

That's it, if you don't trust him, then you are wasting your time. Sorry to hear about the turmoil, but I think you are being smart.

Good, but very very tough, decision Debby.

There must be something seriously wrong with me to be so hung up on a man. Never ever again. I have never ever been through this. And I will never ever go through it again.

Last edited:
I have readings booked this evening. Repeat customers. It will put me in a much better head space.

My gut is never wrong. I don't know why I've been ignoring it, when it comes to my own life. I have a really strong intuitive gift. But when it came to him, I always doubted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom