::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, one and all! What a beautiful spring day! I put the cushions on the porch swing on the deck, and we sat out for a while, watching the activity on the pond.

We have had three varieties of ducks; mallards, merganssers, and buffleheads. We have Canada geese, and one goose mama is sitting on her nest, in view of the deck. Before long we'll have baby goslings! We have been seeing great blue herons regularly, and recently we've had a banded kingfisher.

I'm even wearing shorts today, for the first time since Florida. Spring has definitely arrived....

When you wake up singing a song you haven't thought of in years, realize it's a I, IV, V song and have it going in about 15 minutes.

Yeah, that feeling.

Full day of track meet today, got up at the butt crack of dawn and drove 2 hours to Terra Haute. It was an invitational, maybe 8 teams. The weather was nice, but got to be about 80 and sunny. I burned my knees pretty bad. It was a long day. On the upside, Matt placed 2nd in the 100 meter.

Yay Matt! .

Woke up and got my aero press ready to make a cup of coffee.

Never turned on the stove for the water.

That kind of morning.

Is anyone else having to log into the forum every time now?

For some reason it doesn't allow me to stay logged in anymore and I have to enter my username/password every morning.

Not horribly annoying but different.

For some reason it doesn't allow me to stay logged in anymore and I have to enter my username/password every morning.

Hasn't been an issue for me. Do you still have the little box checked to "remember" you, at log-in?

That has happened to me it would not let me login on my phone till yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom