::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow Elaine leaves for two weeks in Florida, so I'll be playing bachelor. She's going down to our apartment with one of her girlfriends....

Good time for you to knit on that shawl you were making for her . . .

So, I just dropped Elaine off at the airport. I was a bit concerned that she may have forgotten something.

Me: Did you pack your bathing suit?
She: Yes. I have a new one I'm taking down, and I have an old one down there, already.
Me: Have you got your sunglasses?
She: I think I have a pair down there. If not, I'll just buy a pair.
Me: Do you have enough cash? I could give you some.
She: No, thanks, I'm good.
Me: Do you have your paperwork for the airline and the rental car?
She: (getting a little exasperated with the questions) Yes, I've got the paperwork.
*now we're in the truck, and three blocks from home, on the way to the airport*
Me: Do you have your key for the apartment? The office will be closed by the time you get there.
She: Key? Um, no, I don't have the key. We have to go home and get it!

Last edited:
Did you enjoy it enough to do it again?

The first (and so far only) time we did a cruise we kept asking ourselves if we were actually enjoying it or not.
We typically do lots of exploring on our vacations and once you've seen the ship that's pretty much it.

Some months after upon reflection we decided we DID have fun and are looking forward to doing it again.

I hope it's like that.

I'm trying to sort it into different aspects. Having folks look to me for concrete direction? Don't like that. Having folks over to play outside? Like that. Having folks to play inside? Like that but hubby doesn't - it's too loud for him. The cabin is small so there's no place to run to, lol. $300 to rent 2 porta potties? Don't like that.

There are community resources I'm looking into. There's a pavilion with bathroom.

Hiding in my room for lunch.

Well, what's left of lunch. I ate with a bunch of my colleagues but now we all retreated to our rooms.

Just think of the unwarranted liberties. . .

No socks
No shoes
No pants
Ukuleles in every room
Pizza boxes galore

Don be livin' large this fortnight.
I could not do the no pants thing.

Which reminds me..never go to Tammy's and sit on her couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom