::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wood pile?

Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 11.42.40 AM.jpg

Trying to imagine the area from all the stories I've read/heard. Trying to vision where people were parked, playing in the creek, the RV's etc.

More like this:

pla1FDQ.jpg

And for some reason I kind of thought it was a bit closer to a metropolitan area. And is that Knoxville Indiana? Not Tennessee, right?

Nashville, Indiana. And there's nothing "metropolitan" about Nashville. It's a cute little arts and crafts town.

Indianapolis is the closest metropolitan area. Bloomington is the closest town of any size.

Thanks Jon, much easier to picture now. And thanks for the original link Damon.

Sure - the white canopies are set up in the performance field more or less to the left of the stage area. People will set up chairs in front of the stage where the field widens out - probably 100 yards north of the bonfire. Portapotties go along that ditch between the fields, closer to the entrances. People camp in the back of the performance field and all around the big field. Plum Creek borders to the East and South.

Choose wisely. Bad grammar and spelling shouldn't wipe away a good sentiment - so you shouldn't point it out. If I'm understanding that correctly.

Yes, exactly. I want him to know I appreciate his comment, but I don't want everyone to make fun of him.

Thanks Jon, much easier to picture now. And thanks for the original link Damon.

If you look at the pole barn in the top right of the photo and follow that across the road, there is a gravel road that leads to my place on the right, you can see the beehives out in the filed.

If you look at the pole barn in the top right of the photo and follow that across the road, there is a gravel road that leads to my place on the right, you can see the beehives out in the filed.

Do you stock that pond to the right?

My work day was quite...eventful. It started out great. About 15 minutes in Aiden threw up. Twice. My cute new shirt? Covered. His shirt, Shoes, some carpet and the floor exactly where I stand? Yuk. And cleaning it all up was gross. I had to ask a lady in the church office if they had any t-shirts I could wear. Luckily they did. It said "first aid". Seemed appropriate. Lunch with my cousins was another fiasco. I am glad to be home.

My work day was quite...eventful. It started out great. About 15 minutes in Aiden threw up. Twice. My cute new shirt? Covered. His shirt, Shoes, some carpet and the floor exactly where I stand? Yuk. And cleaning it all up was gross. I had to ask a lady in the church office if they had any t-shirts I could wear. Luckily they did. It said "first aid". Seemed appropriate. Lunch with my cousins was another fiasco. I am glad to be home.

I spent a good deal of the morning trying to figure out why my cousin is, for the most part, a Nazi sympathizer.

I would take your day over mine right now. So disappointed.

I spent a good deal of the morning trying to figure out why my cousin is, for the most part, a Nazi sympathizer.

I would take your day over mine right now. So disappointed.

. . . and sorry your day wasn't so good Sukie.

There are currently 19 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 15 guests)
gyosh, bbycrts+, Faricelli, mailman+

Whoa . . . OG PoHo sighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom