::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally and Soo -- I have found a sweet gig for you to do locally. Auto dealer massages!!! I stopped in at the car dealer to pick up a little bottle of touch up paint. I forgot it was Thursday. On Thursdays they offer free massages, manicures and shoe shines. The massage guy wasn't busy so I tried the massage. It was done in one of those goofy chairs and lasted maybe 10-15 minutes. All I had to do was tip.
The guy had been doing massages there for about 8 years. He said it was really fun and easy. (He doesn't mind doing chair massages)
It was awesome. Yet another reason I like Mercedes.

Been there, done that. It takes forever for them to grow back....

I actually injured it last November on the morning that I left for Hawaii - it has been black pretty much since then. I showed it to my doctor when I saw him a couple months ago. He shrugged and said it could be a year for it to completely grow out. Or it could just fall off. So now we know - 6 months AND it fell off. There was a lovely new one waiting underneath.

Sally and Soo -- I have found a sweet gig for you to do locally. Auto dealer massages!!! I stopped in at the car dealer to pick up a little bottle of touch up paint. I forgot it was Thursday. On Thursdays they offer free massages, manicures and shoe shines. The massage guy wasn't busy so I tried the massage. It was done in one of those goofy chairs and lasted maybe 10-15 minutes. All I had to do was tip.
The guy had been doing massages there for about 8 years. He said it was really fun and easy. (He doesn't mind doing chair massages)
It was awesome. Yet another reason I like Mercedes.
oh, what a great idea. Especially at a high end dealership.

My hubby's smaller toe nail periodically fall off. He's part lizard.

My hubby's smaller toe nail periodically fall off. He's part lizard.

I lost both of my big toenails last December. One had been injured in July, and the other had gotten an infection in it. The injured one fell off, leaving just that little half-moon shaped bit where it grows out from. The infected one the doctor removed.

Both are growing out, but very slowly. The injured one looks relatively normal, but the infected one doesn't. We'll see what happens (eventually)....

We woke up this morning to a couple of inches of sloppy, wet snow. They say we'll get several inches more over the course of the day.

Sunday they say it'll be 75*. Go figure....

It's Juggle-In weekend! It'll be exhausting (it always is), but it's so worth it. I'll go straight to the college after work this afternoon, and stay until midnight, probably. Tomorrow I'll be there from 10am until midnight. Sunday will be 10am until about 3pm.

I'll try to remember to take some pictures....

This year I did not hear from the Canadian jugglers that usually stay at my house for the weekend during Juggle-In. My email address wasn't effected by our recent move, nor was my cell phone number. I can only assume that they are not coming this year, or have made other arrangements....

I lost both of my big toenails last December. One had been injured in July, and the other had gotten an infection in it. The injured one fell off, leaving just that little half-moon shaped bit where it grows out from. The infected one the doctor removed.

Both are growing out, but very slowly. The injured one looks relatively normal, but the infected one doesn't. We'll see what happens (eventually)....

Thanks for not posting pics.

My pick-up is in the shop for long overdue repairs, I need it in good shape for UWC season.

The garden is looking pretty good, onions are coming up, cabbage is doing fine, cilantro has sprouted and my indoor starts are almost too big.

Just finished "The Frontiersmen" by Allan W Eckert, good stuff.

Getting ready for the Altoona festival in a couple of weeks.

My pick-up is in the shop for long overdue repairs, I need it in good shape for UWC season.

The garden is looking pretty good, onions are coming up, cabbage is doing fine, cilantro has sprouted and my indoor starts are almost too big.

Just finished "The Frontiersmen" by Allan W Eckert, good stuff.

Getting ready for the Altoona festival in a couple of weeks.
I bet you just love the Monday after UWC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom