::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no cancer but five polyps that were sent to the lab. Is that a lot?

One of them was elongated and it got a little metal clip to prevent bleeding.

I'm going to pass a staple! Weird.

The doc who did mine says most people have some, I had two. They'll want you to go back in 5 years.

I kept waking up during the procedure.

I could hear the two (Korean doctor and Korean anesthesiologist) talking about my goatee, and how they wished they could grow facial hair. I could hear them joking about one of the nurses and laughing. And another nurse had a daughter that couldn't decide between Princeton or Stanford.

I could also feel stuff but it didn't hurt at all.

It was really weird though.

I think they gave me Versed, pretty relaxing. I remember getting wheeled into the room, I remember looking at the big screen with one eye open being somewhat fascinated at seeing the inside of myself, then I woke up in the recovery room.

I kept waking up during the procedure.

I could hear the two (Korean doctor and Korean anesthesiologist) talking about my goatee, and how they wished they could grow facial hair. I could hear them joking about one of the nurses and laughing. And another nurse had a daughter that couldn't decide between Princeton or Stanford.

I could also feel stuff but it didn't hurt at all.

It was really weird though.

I was blissfully unaware through the whole thing.

My gosh we've become an ancient group here...discussing our colonoscopies.

So this happened. . .

17919022_10154447366996304_1881645601_n.jpg

Because. Horsepower.

I'm happier than I look. Sun glare made me crazy & I don't do selfies much.

TLX V-6 AWD

It goes like stink!!!!!!

The doc who did mine says most people have some, I had two. They'll want you to go back in 5 years.

Just got the call back.

Three of my little guys were considered "high risk" polyps so I have to get butt-camera'd again in three years instead of five.

I think part of it is because when they asked about family history I said my grandfather was just diagnosed with colon cancer . . . but c'mon. He's 93 and just found out!

So this happened. . .

View attachment 99276

Because. Horsepower.

I'm happier than I look. Sun glare made me crazy & I don't do selfies much.

TLX V-6 AWD

It goes like stink!!!!!!

Cool!

I don't know why, but I was pulling for the Acura!

When I purchased my care, a part of me wanted to get the MDX, but the Pilot physically fit me better and the dashboard/interior wasn't 10K prettier in my opinion.

Go drive that thing!!

I was blissfully unaware through the whole thing.

My gosh we've become an ancient group here...discussing our colonoscopies.

I was really bummed out a few weeks back when I realized I'm a year older than I had been thinking I was.

So emotional in my old age.

redacted political post

more of a rant really

I just ventured out of the safety of our village for a sec.

Sheesh.

I was really bummed out a few weeks back when I realized I'm a year older than I had been thinking I was.

So emotional in my old age.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's done that. 2016 was good because I knew I was 50, born in 66, so I was definitely 50, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom