Page 4739 of 4846 FirstFirst ... 3739423946394689472947374738473947404741474947894839 ... LastLast
Results 47,381 to 47,390 of 48453

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

My eyes popped open early, so I went to the post office and picked up my Blu Ray player.
    The will call hours are 5:30-7:00am at our local post office.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by tigersister View Post
    I had the pineapple corer. I loved it. Slice down one side and they became rings. Loved it, but didn’t get too much use. It got donated in our last move. When I see them in the kitchen section, I get tempted to buy another. Then I have to remind myself I have too much crap as it is.
    We had the pineapple corer, too. Never really mastered it, and then last November when we went to the Dole Plantation they did a demo on the best way to cut pineapple - and now Sheryl is a pineapple-cutting fiend.
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    The neighborhood lake is having a problem with beavers. I lined up someone to trap them with the catch that I get a tail. They are supposed to taste great.
    I saw you ask Eller for recipes. That just seems weird...let us know how it works out! And pictures!
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

I actually have two clients that I can do work for from home today, but since I am already telecommuting Friday and working local Thursday morning I am kind of feeling that I need to go in today.
    My manager does prefer when I am at the office, but also understands some days are better to work remotely.
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Emma becomes a teenager next year *shudder*.
    Oh my!
    Compass Rose 5 string

We have the pineapple corer spiral slicer, we only use it for two things:
    If we must have fresh rings, or if we want to make pineapple beverage containers.
    Meaning we don't use it that often.
    Unless you carefully choose exactly the right size pineapple, it is wasteful.

I love fresh pineapple, especially ice cold with Li Hing Mui powder sprinkled on it.
    I usually just slice it up the old fashioned way.
    Compass Rose 5 string

Ok gonna get in the shower and decide if I am going to the golf course in the morning before I go to town or in the afternoon.
    The golf course is right down the street.
    Probably on the way home, which means I get to leave work early.
    Compass Rose 5 string

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    Ok gonna get in the shower and decide if I am going to the golf course in the morning before I go to town or in the afternoon.
    The golf course is right down the street.
    Probably on the way home, which means I get to leave work early.
    Coral Creek? .
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    Mainland Mike is so crazy for beaver he is chasing tail!

Does Tookta know about this?
    Hee hee, not yet.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    I saw you ask Eller for recipes. That just seems weird...let us know how it works out! And pictures!
    Yup, I'm pretty curious about it mostly because I've been reading a lot of books about the 1700's and beaver tail was mentioned more than once as being delicious (that and buffalo hump), so when this opportunity fell in my lap, I thought I have to try it or die not knowing what I missed.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

Thread Information