Page 4750 of 4846 FirstFirst ... 375042504650470047404748474947504751475247604800 ... LastLast
Results 47,491 to 47,500 of 48451

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Yeah Gary I knew you were gonna say that about your weekends, but I am pretty sure that once you embrace it it will work out ok. Deciding what to eat,
    going out and getting it, and eating in restaurants takes time too. You will find a lot of stress removed once you get into it. And you save $ - bonus! You will also have a bonus of more James time. And he will know his way around the kitchen for the future when he will need to feed himself.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by RichM View Post
    Thanks, Damon! Nice to know someone was watching
    Seriously though, how does Venice smell?
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

All those things I need to do today? So far I've done laundry.

I have one more hour where I can be a lazy waste.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

I have a cousin who is over forty, whose parents never cooked.
    The only thing she can make for breakfast is cereal.
    Pretty sad.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    Not unlike any other city. I have heard during warm months there can be a bit of an odor from the canals, but this is my second trip there is cool weather and I've never noticed any unusual smell. We had a slight Acqua Alta while we were there, when the tide rises and water comes into the city. In San Marco, the lowest-lying part of the city, there was perhaps a 1/2 inch of water, which was easily avoided by staying to the edges. When it's worse, they have a system of temporary walkways that raise you about a foot off the ground. Since it's tides and not flooding, its all gone after the tide goes out.

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    I've been having James help me slice and dice.

It tries your patience at times because what takes him fifteen to twenty minutes to slice, I could have done in 30 seconds. I want him to take his time and do it correctly though. Speed will come with practice. He seems pretty interested in cooking so I was thinking about buying him his own knife.
    I was never taught proper knife skills for cooking. I get the job done, though....
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

It wasn't that pleasant when I was there 33 years ago - but the city itself is sure cool.
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Now Brown County Magazine is after me. Starting to wonder if everyone else in the county is boring or what?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    I was never taught proper knife skills for cooking. I get the job done, though....
    Hold close to the hilt, keep your index finger off the top of the blade and keep your other fingers out of the way of the sharp part.

Can't go wrong with that.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

I love getting off a plane in a foreign country and smelling the air. Jakarta smells the best so far, faint fragrance of cloves.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

Thread Information