Page 4751 of 4846 FirstFirst ... 375142514651470147414749475047514752475347614801 ... LastLast
Results 47,501 to 47,510 of 48453

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    Now Brown County Magazine is after me. Starting to wonder if everyone else in the county is boring or what?
    Can't wait to drop Mike's name!
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

So my extra dinner that I packed for my lunch is still sitting in the fridge at home.

I had to improvise in my classroom so I made some tuna fish, that I topped with cheddar cheese on top of some tortilla chips. Melted the cheese in the over.

Way more tasty than what I had imagined!
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

I love getting off a plane in a foreign country and smelling the air. Jakarta smells the best so far, faint fragrance of cloves.
    It's not quite the same in Honolulu anymore, but in Hawaii literally as soon as they crack the seal on the door you smell the fragrant air. I really noticed it when I flew to Hilo earlier this year.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Now Brown County Magazine is after me. Starting to wonder if everyone else in the county is boring or what?
    I would go all out and make sure everyone knew about it and the difference between uwc and bcuf. Promote them all up!!!

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    It's not quite the same in Honolulu anymore, but in Hawaii literally as soon as they crack the seal on the door you smell the fragrant air. I really noticed it when I flew to Hilo earlier this year.
    Same in NJ only difference is the exhaust you smell instead.....

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Same in NJ only difference is the exhaust you smell instead.....
    Not so pleasant. But hey whatevs I love the smell of NYC. Hot pretzel carts, roasted nuts the subways

I haven't really been out of the continental us so can't say more then the lower 48 have for me.

Our realtor just popped in. Wish we had known. The place was a little bit of a wreck but not bad. And we are still unpacking crap so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    I would go all out and make sure everyone knew about it and the difference between uwc and bcuf. Promote them all up!!!
    The county really just needs to hire me to bring tourists to town.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    The service technician we called came and got our broken washing machine open, so we could get the wet clothes out. They had been in there for two days.

He says the door lock is broken, and has to be replaced. The part costs $107, and his service fee is $100. He suggested that we try to convince Whirlpool to send us the part for free, since the machine is so new (but out of warranty).

Elaine made the call, and was determined to have her way. End result? Whirlpool is sending a different technician to fix the washer, for free. We called the first guy back, and agreed on $75 for the work he had already done.

Not too bad....
    Yay for whirlpool!
    ~Soo
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Thread Information