::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Friday went pretty well with the band we had lots of people ask if we have CDs we got payed too was not expecting that.

Last Friday went pretty well with the band we had lots of people ask if we have CDs we got payed too was not expecting that.

I'm going to need an autograph.

. . . and yes, I'll be dropping your name too.

Wow! People asking for CDs feels like a really great indication of how well you're received!

Yes. I'm not a grandma yet but my folks never interfered with my parenting other than maybe a stern "listen to your mother" when I needed backing up. I shall do the same I suspect.

Backing the parent up? No problem at all with that.

Interfering, as some grandparents will? Not cool....

Goes without saying. You Facebook post that included Nolan Ryan was epic name droppery.

That was such a great day!

Kenny's first game as a pro in the Bay Area. We used to pretend to be Nolan Ryan as kids in the park and to have Kenny playing WITH him was surreal. I'll never forget the excitement in his voice when he basically squealed "Can believe I'm playing ball with NOLAN RYAN!"

His first at bat was a ground rule double when his ball hit the wall and then went over. His second hit was a home run, his third was a triple and then when he came to bat again the crowd was yelling to walk him and they chose to pitch to him. When he belted a line drive over the fence the crowd started booing the Giants.

I miss that guy.

That was such a great day!

Kenny's first game as a pro in the Bay Area. We used to pretend to be Nolan Ryan as kids in the park and to have Kenny playing WITH him was surreal. I'll never forget the excitement in his voice when he basically squealed "Can believe I'm playing ball with NOLAN RYAN!"

His first at bat was a ground rule double when his ball hit the wall and then went over. His second hit was a home run, his third was a triple and then when he came to bat again the crowd was yelling to walk him and they chose to pitch to him. When he belted a line drive over the fence the crowd started booing the Giants.

I miss that guy.

If you follow baseball do you remember when Craig Biggio got arrested in Los Gatos? We got Kenny out of there but Craig, who was with Kenny disappeared before we could get him out of there too. He stole a police officers bike and used it to climb into the tree he was caught hiding in.

Baseball players aren't the smartest.

Especially when they're drunk.

Jan, you might think about giving her the bathroom for the night so she can move around. Cats are nocturnal and with diarrhea she might be very uncomfortable stuck in a crate with her litter box.

Not to worry. I got up and cleaned it out good.

The problem with locking her in the bathroom is that there is a hole in the wall behind a makeshift patch and mice were getting in there. If she pulls the patch out, and she might, she could get in that hole and I might not be able to get her out.

If you follow baseball do you remember when Craig Biggio got arrested in Los Gatos? We got Kenny out of there but Craig, who was with Kenny disappeared before we could get him out of there too. He stole a police officers bike and used it to climb into the tree he was caught hiding in.

Baseball players aren't the smartest.

Especially when they're drunk.

I've heard of Nolan Ryan.

thanks....hope beauty doesnt rain on me....

Just keep your distance . . .:D

I've had her since Saturday. She's only done that once. I think it's meds and stress combined. But she is eating and drinking and playing some and she LOVES her window.

And . . . I . . .love . . . her . . . so . . . much . . . already . . .

Yay, Jan! You needed each other :)

I like the name Poppy, though - it's cute!

The name is fine - it just doesn't suit her.

And, yes, we certainly needed each other. That's the way it was with Ellie and me, too.

I'm glad she picked me out!:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom