::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My school has great kids but I don't think they "get it."

There were signs but only because some teachers led the way in their classrooms. Student government, who should have stepped up as student leaders, listened to the administrators and took a backseat in the protest. It was mostly organized through student social media and although the majority of the kids there knew the issues. You couldn't feel much conviction in the air if you know what I mean. The student group was joined by what I'm guessing were members of the PTSA. A bunch of parents with #enough and #keepourschoolssafe printed on their shirts.

No incidents. Very respectful. Lots of honking from passing cars.

you really just have to remember to keep your mouth closed. I was laughing at the after party and got some red color in my mouth. They also had a foam zone at the end too, but I did not want to go through it.

I was at a parade in Colombia and they used colored spray foam. I broke into a rash instantly and had to go back and shower.

WTF! I took psychology in high school and 100 level classes in college. Both of those teachers informed us we were not qualified to diagnose in any way. Unethical at best. Dangerous at worst to diagnose people with out the proper training and without a complete history and evaluation. I’d put in a formal complaint to the dean.

The feedback on the assignment (besides my zero) was the fact that the teacher didn't choose the assignment, and that he has forwarded my comments up the food chain.

Well, I started out boxing up my lularoe for return.

Except, that's the last thing you do.

First, fill out a form.

Then wait 2 weeks to get an email with a return auth and instructions.

Then sort by size and style (I only sorted by style) and box up.

Then return.

Then wait 2 months or so to get your money back.

At least the room looks tidier?

I bought a 50 visit package to the yoga studio. Yoga is my life now.

Since it's basically for my ADHD, I wonder if I can write it off as a medical expense?

Well, I started out boxing up my lularoe for return.

Except, that's the last thing you do.

First, fill out a form.

Then wait 2 weeks to get an email with a return auth and instructions.

Then sort by size and style (I only sorted by style) and box up.

Then return.

Then wait 2 months or so to get your money back.

At least the room looks tidier?

I coulda taken a bunch of it off your hands...

Hm. Found a fully funded master's program I could take for funsies after I'm done with this BA. Could be a good time.

Since the kids are all fired up about going against “the man.”

I’m showing them FedUP and trying to get them fired up about their school lunch options.

My cousin who trolls FB just got blasted by my buddy.

I love my cousin but he's so ignorant I feel bad for him.

My friend does not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom