::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did Hello Fresh for a couple of weeks. It seems like a good every-now-and-then thing; the quality was decent and the cost wasn't outrageous. There was still quite a bit of prep work to be done on each meal, so it wasn't much of a time saver-- just good for having exactly what you needed when you needed it, and a little meal curation.

Exactly my take on it. What did bugged me was all the packaging waste.

I just made stuffed mushrooms. I’m starving. They are in the oven. I want them NOW!

Rafe report....hubbys playing a tourney tomorrow. I should really do something but I’ll probably just lay around. Sunday we might go to the Korean day spa. It’s been forever. We could both use a soak and a nap.

Hello folks. I'm too tired to go catch up. Been very busy. Thursday night I was at an auction that I attend regularly. There are a few things I always keep an eye out for. Anything occult, Fenton glass, pressed steal trucks and art supplies. Well I scored an old Regan uke.

Hello folks. I'm too tired to go catch up. Been very busy. Thursday night I was at an auction that I attend regularly. There are a few things I always keep an eye out for. Anything occult, Fenton glass, pressed steal trucks and art supplies. Well I scored an old Regan uke.

Howdy Debby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom