::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to another day. Longest weekend I feel. Especially since we have no clue when we will close. My wife has stuff at 4-9 that she can’t get out of and wants to be at close so really hope it happens before 2

Here at church we use toilet paper labeled “Professional” on the wrapper. I know that I have a high doctrine of manure in The Lord’s vineyard, but still, this may be taking it too far.

James didn't score any points today but he played aggressive and took good shots. The lost to a team by 3 points in the last few seconds. It was the team that beat them by 25+ a couple of weeks ago. If they would have made 1/3 of their free throws or 1/3 or their lay ups, we would have won.

I was falling asleep at the keyboard so I didn't finish.

His second game was much better. They're starting to play together much better (their third and fourth game together) and they beat the other team by 25. We don't really have a bunch to put in (7 kids) so the coach told them not to shoot inside the key because we were killing them with drives to the basket. Then our kids started lighting them up from the three point line. We had to go to five passes before you shoot and then we put in our two fourth graders. The fourth graders aren't officially on our team but the will be the core for next year when they start the 2026 team. It's cool they're getting so much experience. They haven't even played a league season yet only a few jamborees.

James still didn't score but he played well.

Got a project already. Build a bench for kitchen table that will have storage. I seen ikea has a shelf I could turn into a bench kinda easy.

Beautiful day yesterday, I spent hours getting my hives ready for winter, trimmed the fruit trees and cut wood. Today it's gold and rainy and I'm sore and wore out, nap time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom