::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today I changed out 6 locks. 3 were single deadbolts but had glass panes so I decided to put in double deadbolts, you know 2 keys to open. I also bought them all keyed the same. So I saved maybe 10$ from getting the ones reeked and now they are all even safer locks.

I also finished ripping carpet up. Got out majority of staples and tack strips only have 1 room to go and it's a small one. Oh yea the stairs too since it was dark I didn't want to do those.

I also finished ripping carpet up. Got out majority of staples and tack strips only have 1 room to go and it's a small one. Oh yea the stairs too since it was dark I didn't want to do those.

You really should stop being such a slacker now that you're a homeowner.

I would have had it all done by now.

(well, me and the crew I picked up at Home Depot before I changed the locks)

So today I changed out 6 locks. 3 were single deadbolts but had glass panes so I decided to put in double deadbolts, you know 2 keys to open. I also bought them all keyed the same. So I saved maybe 10$ from getting the ones re-keyed and now they are all even safer locks.

Edited for clarity.

I told my one and only ghost story on Mike's thread and I didn't drop any names.

I save that for here.

Inquiring minds must know??

Ok so in my denomination and others might have similar methods. The nominees for either office of elder or deacon will be tested on bible knowledge, theology, and church government. If the person passes the exam then the church congregation votes to elect them to that office.

Yesterday afternoon we went by the house we are selling. We wanted to show my brother in law the finished product. A shut off valve under the sink developed a pin hole and was slowly soaking everything. Got it changed out, and mopped up the water. Now we wait for everything to dehydrate. Hopefully it will dry up and be fine.

I hate plumbing... And some surprises.

Today is "go mow the lawn" day. Then maybe come home and do ours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom