::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know, Little Voice. And I appreciate your speaking up. I need to get back to that. I don't know what happened. Work is extremely stressful and the depression is stronger than it's been in a good while.

Still, that is no excuse. I had a lot of stress before and still didn't go back. I can't say what happened. It's probably adding to the depression and not feeling well.

Too bad I didn't see this before I hit the store . . .

Sugar is not good for you. IT makes you feel bad. I think I went back because I quit caring about me. It didn't seem to matter.

And all of a sudden, this beautiful fuzzball lying beside me on the sofa starting trilling at me and got up to move closer.

Maybe I can go back to no sugar for her . . .

View attachment 104676

Don't beat yourself up - this stuff is HARD! That's why I wanted to be a quiet little voice and not a yelling lunatic. I have dealt with depression most of my adult life and know how hard it can be to take care of yourself when you just feel so down. I hope you know that message to you was a hug and a "you can do it - we're here for you!" and not a tease.

Don't beat yourself up - this stuff is HARD! That's why I wanted to be a quiet little voice and not a yelling lunatic. I have dealt with depression most of my adult life and know how hard it can be to take care of yourself when you just feel so down. I hope you know that message to you was a hug and a "you can do it - we're here for you!" and not a tease.

I took your message as a voice of concern and care, not as any other thing. And I appreciated it.

I am not beating myself up. Just knowing I need to practice good self care and this isn't it.

:)

Picked up Christmas stuff from storage. Starting to decorate.

I forgot I tossed our fake tree last year. Think I might buy a real tree this year.

We leave for Florida four weeks from today. I'm trying hard to discourage much Christmas decorating, as we won't even be here come Christmas.

A few things....no problem. But, it's easy to get carried away....

Ours was a nice relaxed celebrations. Sean and I started our day with yoga. It was perfect and set the tone for the day.

Picked up Christmas stuff from storage. Starting to decorate.

I forgot I tossed our fake tree last year. Think I might buy a real tree this year.

We threw ours out a couple of years ago. It was looking shabby and sad. Last year we used the little potted tree my friend David gave me for being one of the main characters for his holiday play. It didn't survive when it was moved outside. I'm thinking of crafting something, but I haven't come up with how I'll execute it. May hold off until next year.

I have a 6 or 7 ft fake tree. I haven't put it up for a couple of years. Instead, I have put a 4 ft tree on the table and decorated it.

Might be time to give the big tree to Goodwill.

Oooo! I have seen those silver trees this year! I want one! My aunt used to have a silver tree that she put up. It had individual branches that had to be put on. It was very pretty.

Put some blue and teal ornaments on a silver tree and WOW!

So, OK, I was maybe exaggerating when I said my PC boots up in 5 seconds now. Seems I was off by nearly 50%.

I just counted.
It takes nine seconds :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom