::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed to be 97 here tomorrow. It's 85 in my house right now. Thank goodness for my window ac in the bedroom . . .

Looking forward to autumn - though I read the National Weather Service is predicting above average temps through Oct.

It's only 85 right meow but the humidity is much higher than it was yesterday. I want to go work on my plants but it's just too uncomfortable in the sun even at almost 5:00.

Church was good today. The three things we need not fear. God, man, and death.

I've been so very sad lately, and I think fear plays into that with my anxiety. So it was a good message AND I think it is time to step my Xanax up to daily for a while.

I also had a lovely chai tea latte and filled a backpack with school supplies for needy kids. Need to find a time to take my soap donation to the food bank this week.

Church was good today. The three things we need not fear. God, man, and death.

I've been so very sad lately, and I think fear plays into that with my anxiety. So it was a good message AND I think it is time to step my Xanax up to daily for a while.

I also had a lovely chai tea latte and filled a backpack with school supplies for needy kids. Need to find a time to take my soap donation to the food bank this week.

Meow Meow Freeda Meow.

It was 102 here today and I was grumpy 'cause it's not Hawaii.

. . . so I ate really good Mexican food for lunch.

Take that Damon! :biglaugh:

Well the tropical storm was just heat, humidity, and a little rain for us here on the Leeward side.

We went to see Star Trek today.

We enjoyed it, with the exception of Melanie Griffith. When you see it you will know what we mean.

Also, Star Fleet seems a bit cavalier with civilian souls, but I don't want to take anything away from a good time.

Well the tropical storm was just heat, humidity, and a little rain for us here on the Leeward side.

We went to see Star Trek today.

We enjoyed it, with the exception of Melanie Griffith. When you see it you will know what we mean.

Also, Star Fleet seems a bit cavalier with civilian souls, but I don't want to take anything away from a good time.

Now I have Island Style going through my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom