::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously never get out of the market with less than $200 spent. Never, and it's usually more.

In either place we didn't completely cover the bottom of the buggy. I wished I could say that will last a week. Well some of it will, but we will be back before the week is over.

Nutritional therapy. Uses some of the chiropractic points on the lymphatic system and such for helping determine which organs and systems might need some additional support.

Okay, now I remember.

A nutritionist wouldn't have to poke or prod.

Worked on the garden yesterday, got a load of horse poop, plowed the rows with the tractor (because I have a plow attachment on the tractor now), fixed the fence somewhat. Not a bad day.

That dog is utterly harmless unless you are snack food.

My favorite dog moment: I came home early, and my dog heard someone outside, not realizing it was me. She was barking her head off, until I opened the door, and she ran as fast as she could into the family room and hid behind a chair. I couldn't stop laughing.

That dog is utterly harmless unless you are snack food.

My favorite dog moment: I came home early, and my dog heard someone outside, not realizing it was me. She was barking her head off, until I opened the door, and she ran as fast as she could into the family room and hid behind a chair. I couldn't stop laughing.

better than peeing!

I told my older brother that I'll no longer be the favorite child.

Mom's planning their 40th wedding anniversary bash for when we've already got a wedding (that my husband was told he's in a year ago).

How's this for an ego deflater?

I saw the business owner in the office this morning, and made it a point to thank him for the increase in my paycheck that I noticed last week. It wasn't a lot of money, but I think it's nice to feel appreciated, anyways. An unexpected raise is always nice.

He told me that he hadn't given me a raise, but that the increase had been state mandated. Apparently the state legislature raised the minimum wage while I wasn't looking.

Not quite as warm and fuzzy, but I'll still take the money....

I told my older brother that I'll no longer be the favorite child.

Mom's planning their 40th wedding anniversary bash for when we've already got a wedding (that my husband was told he's in a year ago).

Did she know about the wedding commitment?

Spring has arrived (officially)!!!!!!

On Sunday we are going camping in Joshua Tree for 6 days. The weathers going to be fabulous. 60-80 degrees during the day, 40-50's at night. I know the desert will be in bloom, I'm excited about that. Spring is my favorite time there.

Has anyone heard anything from YAM, or Mike the Chin? I miss having them (and others, too) on the thread....

::sigh::

They both post updates on FB Don.

and they both appear to be doing well. YAM is still crazy busy with work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom