::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just home from the protest at my congressman's local office. My hips are killing me. Beautiful day for it.

Big turnout?

There were 80 people. Not bad. It's on a really busy street and lots of people honked in support. And some gave us the finger. But more good honks and bad. I met some really nice people. I'm sure I will see them again.

There were 80 people. Not bad. It's on a really busy street and lots of people honked in support. And some gave us the finger. But more good honks and bad. I met some really nice people. I'm sure I will see them again.

What was the focus of the protest?

I saw an article about the new budget in the newspaper today. I really fail to see how more $ to defense and zero money to arts and compassion for humans is going to make America great.
I am sad.

I saw an article about the new budget in the newspaper today. I really fail to see how more $ to defense and zero money to arts and compassion for humans is going to make America great.
I am sad.

We are living in absurd times.

Could I take a low g string on a tenor uke and put it where the C sting would be and tune that string to C?

What was the focus of the protest?

Healthcare. And we'd like a live Town Hall. None of this call-in bulkshit. He picks his questions when he does those. He has the nickname "miniTrump" for a reason

Last edited:
I was asked to move to a different desk today. It is a smaller desk, but over where the managers sit and near a window. I can at least tell if the sun is shining now. :D

A senior guy just announced he was leaving the company today. Been there 19 years. This one puzzles me as I really felt he wanted to stay. There has been some turnover prior to and since I started last May. I was rolling with it because this core group of folks was reassuring me that it's all for the best. He is one of that core group. Trying to stay positive. One thing is certain, I am better off than if I were still at my previous job. I have faith in this company.

I have been thinking about getting rid of the concert banjo uke for a tenor banjo uke thats why I have been talking about the sting changes and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom