::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't been the smoothest ride, but my mother and I have reconciled for the most part. We're not that close, but I've been able to forgive her for everything and I think she's forgiven me too. She's still not the most pleasant person to deal with and I don't agree with the way she views life, but at least my ill feeling towards her are gone.

It's been monumental. I think for the first time in my life I can say my mommy issues don't dominate my every day life. It only took 38 years. LOL.

That's great you took control of this Nick. So often people don't and their folks pass away without them resolving their issues.

Arrghh, every time to get lunch from the Pineroom, they piss me off. I walk in today, the place is 100% empty, not even any staff visible. After waiting a few minutes a waitress comes out from the back and takes my carry out order, rings it up, gives me back my card, tells me it'll be 20 minutes and then disappears back into the back to resume talking to the cook or whatever. Fifteen minutes later she comes back out (I am still the only person in the place) and she tells me, "Sorry, your order didn't make it back to the kitchen, I'll put it in now". No wonder they are going out of business.

Thats a shame. I like that place. I should move there and fix things. I'd have that place hoping.

That's great you took control of this Nick. So often people don't and their folks pass away without them resolving their issues.

Thanks Sally. I'm a lot happier now that this is mostly resolved. It feels like the end of a bad chapter, so that's a good thing.

She's definitely changed as she's gotten older and so have I. Fortunately we seem to be maturing to a place where we can actually get along. :)

Hey Damon, I'll be on Oahu 5/17 - 5/21. My cousin is getting married on Friday, 5/19. Not sure what I'm doing the rest of the time. I think I have a family dinner on Thursday and Saturday night, but I should have some flexibility during the rest of the time. Would be nice to catch up if you're available.

Otherwise I'll be back in August since my other cousin is also getting married. I'll probably have more time then since I would have already seen my family and they won't require so much of me LOL.

Sounds fun!

Thanks Sally. I'm a lot happier now that this is mostly resolved. It feels like the end of a bad chapter, so that's a good thing.

She's definitely changed as she's gotten older and so have I. Fortunately we seem to be maturing to a place where we can actually get along. :)

This makes my heart happy. You are a very good person Nick. You are caring, thoughtful, and kind. I'm glad old wounds are being healed.

Save a Friday night in August for Canoe Hut Nick!
We can go eat at Helena's maybe in May or go hear some music or something if you have time.

Save a Friday night in August for Canoe Hut Nick!
We can go eat at Helena's maybe in May or go hear some music or something if you have time.

I think my cousins wedding is also Friday night in August. Why do they pick Fridays? I'd rather meet you guys at the Canoe Hut!

I think my cousins wedding is also Friday night in August. Why do they pick Fridays? I'd rather meet you guys at the Canoe Hut!

Bring them! Music does not start until 10:30 or 11pm.
Also can hear almost the same music most Wednesdays and Thursdays, but the bar is not as much fun. And more expensive.

I just replaced a client's hard drive with an SSD, a solid state drive. What a difference! The same PC now boots in 10 seconds. The PC is six or seven years old. It is an upgrade I would recommend to everyone.

I just replaced a client's hard drive with an SSD, a solid state drive. What a difference! The same PC now boots in 10 seconds. The PC is six or seven years old. It is an upgrade I would recommend to everyone.

My new Mac has that. Crazy fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom