::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday I drove to town and back twice with the roof open on the Jeep.
This is in addition to driving to the North Shore Sunday (and back) with the roof off, and going to the beach Sunday.
My forehead is aglow.
My boss is probably going to think I did not do much work from home yesterday.

And now I am looking at Jeep Renegade 4x4s with removable roof panels...

Wrangler Unlimiteds are too thirsty and really not enjoyable to drive.
Wondering how it is that my Dakota drove so much nicer than the Wrangler despite being made by basically the same company, identical wheel and tire size, and similar off-road capability.

All I want is something with a rigid removable roof,
4x4 to park on the sand, and a small motor.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

The MDiv won't help with that. Just sayin' . . .

LOL, one of my very besties is a preacher type (switching from Presby to Episc right now) and he keeps trying to convince me to go because he loved it so much. And I'm like "that's great but you live like a hobo!!"

Probably why that pompous asshat has only one student!

Sheeeeeeeeeeaaaatttt, if I went to all the trouble of getting a Ph.D., I'd make ERRYBODY call me doctor! Doctor honey, what's for dinner? Doctor mommy, can I have this shirt?

So yesterday I drove to town and back twice with the roof open on the Jeep.
This is in addition to driving to the North Shore Sunday (and back) with the roof off, and going to the beach Sunday.
My forehead is aglow.
My boss is probably going to think I did not do much work from home yesterday.

And now I am looking at Jeep Renegade 4x4s with removable roof panels...

Wrangler Unlimiteds are too thirsty and really not enjoyable to drive.
Wondering how it is that my Dakota drove so much nicer than the Wrangler despite being made by basically the same company, identical wheel and tire size, and similar off-road capability.

All I want is something with a rigid removable roof,
4x4 to park on the sand, and a small motor.

I loved my Wrangler.

So sad when I sold it in CA. I needed something a little better gas mileage and I think towing a trailer cross country might have hurt the engine.

I remember going across Texas and I had it floored and couldn't get over 50 and kept on having to downshift from time to time in order to keep going in some spots.

R.I.P. Dan Gurney.
I met him about 10 years ago.
Rode his Alligator motorcycle to a cars and coffee event in Newport Beach. Cool dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom