::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we got back from mom's funeral last night. It went well. During the viewing a really cool thing happened, all of my best friends from high school showed up. I hadn't seen these guys in 25-30 years. Nine of them in all. It was pretty touching.

Sorry to hear about your Mom. I know how difficult it can be. Take care.

26804538_10155895849726236_2147191735033626472_n.jpg

Makes me crazy happy to see Seeso on the bill!

Planning out brew schedule I should be able to brew maybe on tuesday after noon which would give me beer for snowboarding on the 9th

For a Christmas stocking stuffer I gave Sheryl a box of cards to promote discussion around the dinner table. It has been a hit - the kids just love it, so of course we love it too.

Last night's question - If you were to have the garage all to yourself to do anything you want, what would you do?

My answer? Set up a REAL home brewery so I have the space and equipment to do it right.

It was pretty hilarious and telling of our personalities. There were four of us at the table: me, Sheryl, Emma, and Annie. Of the four, all but Annie are pretty introverted. Annie is a huge extrovert. From the introverts all our garage plans had to do with solitude - an escape to private hobbies or quiet spaces. Annie's plans all involved other people. She kept saying what she would do with "her" part of the garage and how it would connect to Emma's...we said she had the whole garage to herself to do whatever she wanted - she didn't have to share. But that was a problem, because in her ideal world EVERYBODY is there sharing with her!

Better be someone who is VERY strong on the uke. That's Sarah money.

Wow - I would've thought Sarah would be more! I can't remember what I paid Jim D'Ville when I took private lessons from him in Portland (it wasn't money well spent) - something like that.

Happy birthday, Rob!

P2210285-600x315.jpg

(I liked the cake...the "stickers" I don't know anything about.)

It has warmed up and most all of the snow has melted.
Right now I hear thunder.

To quote Forrest: "Indiana weather is like a box of chocolates..."

I was going to say that is the case with pretty much anywhere...but then I thought about home.

January - it's probably raining
February - it's probably raining
March - it's probably raining
April - It's probably raining
May - It's probably raining
June - It's probably raining
July - It's probably sunny
August - It's probably sunny
September - It's probably sunny
October - It's probably sunny
November - It's probably raining
December - It's probably raining

June and October are the two most variable months.

Still not sure about pellet stove although they sound nice pellet delivery seems like a crazy thing. I think it would be 264 for a ton of pellets.

You're putting a pellet stove in the delivery truck?

They are making those illegal out here. Too much air pollution. We have "spare the air" days all the time where you can't use your fireplace or pellet stoves etc.

I think they're mostly illegal here, too - grandfathered in, no new installations. I think it can be a problem when a house changes hands.

That's what I've always heard. I can picture that.

Eric Roberts came into the bar one night and had much, much attitude. Billy, who will say anything to anybody, looked him dead in the eye and said "You've got a lot of attitude for someone riding the coattails of their little sister's fame."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom