::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Still in PA. No competitions this past weekend. Probably not competing again until March.

Did some glassblowing last night. It was tough getting myself out there. Once I was there I had fun and did alright. Made a new shape for me and also did a different technique for color application. Maybe I will share some pics next week.

Where do you go? Do you work with others there??

Where do you go? Do you work with others there??

Some day I would love to do ceramics again.

Glass blowing looks interesting too but molten glass kind of scares me. Which is pretty dumb since I used to pour aluminum all the time in my dad's foundry.

But yeah now it's I want this from TV and all that good stuff

James never really wants anything from TV.

Maybe he's so spoiled he doesn't need that crap.

He likes to make slime right now. I don't get the appeal but whatever. He's learning measuring at least.

Success! Changed strings on my Pono tenor back to re-entrant and had a buzzing G string. A little piece of paper in the nut slot solved the problem. I love the sound of this uke. As good as all but one of my ukes.

That is pretty much exactly how I feel about my Pono as well.

Actually, James watches very little TV.

Star Wars Rebels
How To Tame Your Dragon stuff (they have a few different series)

That's about it really.

Watching back to the Future with Summer. It's pretty good and not to inappropriate for a 9 yo. Seems like she likes it.

S-bombs galore. We showed Ben when he was about that age. Fun movies, but we did remind him that it's not a sort of language that we want to hear in every day use.

Yep. Still in PA. No competitions this past weekend. Probably not competing again until March.

Did some glassblowing last night. It was tough getting myself out there. Once I was there I had fun and did alright. Made a new shape for me and also did a different technique for color application. Maybe I will share some pics next week.

Please do share! I love seeing the art my friends make.

James never really wants anything from TV.

Maybe he's so spoiled he doesn't need that crap.

He likes to make slime right now. I don't get the appeal but whatever. He's learning measuring at least.

Emma couldn't care less about TV. Even if the TV happens to be on in her vicinity she's probably tuned it out while reading a book.

Annie would watch 24 hours a day if we let her (we don't).

I can't imagine two sisters having more different personalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom