::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
stupid copier didn't staple my packets!

First world problems

I used one of those copiers once. It was a dream.

Now, I copy on a copier that jams a lot and is out of service a lot. I have to staple my own papers. I also have a paper allotment. If I go over my number, too bad. No more copies until the next month.

I never go over my copies. I copy less than most.

My doctor said I had all the signs of walking pneumonia but my lungs sounded clear.

I've never questioned my old doctor's skills, but this one has me wondering (not just for this but for a lot of things she's said/done/not done). It seems like a PITA to do it, but I might look for another doc.

Get a new doctor. If you are wondering, change. You are getting older (we all are) and you need someone you can trust. I see too many people stick with doctors they don't trust because it's too much hassle to chance. Bad idea.

Been there. Done that. I now have a good doctor who I trust.

Yep. Still in PA. No competitions this past weekend. Probably not competing again until March.

Did some glassblowing last night. It was tough getting myself out there. Once I was there I had fun and did alright. Made a new shape for me and also did a different technique for color application. Maybe I will share some pics next week.

Please do!

I used one of those copiers once. It was a dream.

Now, I copy on a copier that jams a lot and is out of service a lot. I have to staple my own papers. I also have a paper allotment. If I go over my number, too bad. No more copies until the next month.

I never go over my copies. I copy less than most.

I used to run a copy center (my second job with this company) with a high-speed Kodak copier. That thing was amazing - sheets just flew through it. It would collate, staple in up to 3 places - I loved that beast. It almost never jammed. You didn't load staples into it - just big spools of wire. It would cut the staples off itself. That was a fun job.

I used to run a copy center (my second job with this company) with a high-speed Kodak copier. That thing was amazing - sheets just flew through it. It would collate, staple in up to 3 places - I loved that beast. It almost never jammed. You didn't load staples into it - just big spools of wire. It would cut the staples off itself. That was a fun job.

Wow. That sounds like an awesome machine . . .

Wow. That sounds like an awesome machine . . .

Back in the day the diocese had one. They did print runs for the parishes in the diocese. It meant traipsing into San Francisco with your originals, and another trip to pick the job up. But that thing was the shizz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom