::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 of vbs.

We got back to back from 9-4.

However the second place didn't feel comfortable with Summers epipen. So we got one kid. Not bad. Got a ton done yesterday. Today I got costco trip and maybe a food shop. Although layer this week I need to gear up for camp.

The kids now know we are moving but work for me has no clue yet. I think I will tell once I go on vacation for 2 weeks. Then give him 2 week notice.

I I feel like I am just an extra person right now doing leftover work and not that much of it. Oh well. Could really use the extra cash before we move though.

They used to spill out of me until I really made an effort to stop. It started by using funny old expressions like Rats! Or sound-alikes like Schlitz, or Cheese and Rice!

Now I always have that little mental moment that says,
yeah, ok to drop an F bomb here for effect, I like that instead of it just flying out unchecked.

Generally if I cuss people really notice, because I just don't. I have always found it to be an effective tool in my communications toolbox. Used sparingly, it is sharp and cutting. Used too much and it becomes dull and ineffective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom