::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to LACMA (L.A. County Museum of Art) today. My sis is in town and I've been wanting to visit it for years. Gotta go experience the BIG ROCK.

You might also want to check out my brother's video art gallery at Pacific Design Center, pretty neat! The big rock is cool, saw it last December.

No Canoe Hut tonight. Good thing we went to see Ho'o last night at Chiko's Tavern.
Jeff Au Hoy is coming over tonight to look at Nanilei's grandpa's Steel guitar, hopefully we get to play a little together too.

You might also want to check out my brother's video art gallery at Pacific Design Center, pretty neat! The big rock is cool, saw it last December.

Just got home. There was too much to see at LACMA alone. I think my fav was Urban Lights.

I saw!
I had my first steel lesson tonight.
We spent a lot of time just listening to Jeff play grandpa's steel. Jeff is really talented and a huge fan of grandpa. He was blown away that he actually got to play it. He showed some basic stuff, how it works. Crazy. How to do the voicings and the scales. I really dig it. He also played a few of my ukulele. He plays piano, accordion, bass, guitar, ukulele, and steel. Really talented. I shot some video.

Soon I´ll be 60 years old
my daddy got sixty-one
remember life and then your life
becomes a better one

I make the man so happy
when I wrote the letter once
I hope my children come and visit
once or twice a month

Lukas Graham

I'm headed to the jam session this morning. We didn't meet last week, due to the holiday. It'll be good to play....

Gm rob and don. Im attempting to eat breakfast. Ive been sick.
Im feeling better. We'll see what today brings. But im still hurting.

Trying to stay off my rear today and not allow my mind to think too much. I've filled two boxes with stuff to take to Goodwill. Taking a break but not for long . . .

Have to keep purging and have to exercise. The stress is killing me so I have to make my home a sanctuary and I have to exercise to try to combat the stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom