::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
[COLOR="#000080"][C] How much is that doggie in the [G7] window
The one with the waggly [C] tail
How much is that doggie in the [G7] window
I do hope that doggie's for [C] sale[/COLOR]
I finally have an answer to that song. $1550 plus 300 at the pet store and the vet comes in a few hours.

I finally have an answer to that song. $1550 plus 300 at the pet store and the vet comes in a few hours.

My rescue dog cost me $100 (admittedly low, usually $300-400) and came spayed, licensed, vaccinated, and with a full vet exam. And housebroken, too! #nowetleggings

My rescue dog cost me $100 (admittedly low, usually $300-400) and came spayed, licensed, vaccinated, and with a full vet exam. And housebroken, too! #nowetleggings
Some of the rescues here are up to 400 and you still have to get them fixed.

The breeder took him to the vet already for first shots and checkup. But I trust no one.

I'm thinking of naming him Lobo.

The breeder took him to the vet already for first shots and checkup. But I trust no one.

I'm thinking of naming him Lobo.

Great Lobos Throughout History:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lobos.jpg
    Lobos.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 26
Usually I don't eat anything until lunch, and that is often late. Today, I'm on a clear liquid diet so of course I woke up starving and can't stop thinking about food.

I'm overdue for one of these.

You guys aren't helping.

Just call today and make an appointment for next month. I recommend you have it done on a Monday so you have the weekend at home for the clean out.

You also need to record your food intake Gary. Even when it's not terrible healthy, it does help. We don't judge and we really do care.

Just call today and make an appointment for next month. I recommend you have it done on a Monday so you have the weekend at home for the clean out.

You also need to record your food intake Gary. Even when it's not terrible healthy, it does help. We don't judge and we really do care.

I'll try to schedule it for when I'm out of school.

I had scans done from both ends (at the same time!) last year...and it wasn't bad. The worst part was actually drinking the prep - even the bathroom stuff wasn't horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom