::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me being single got talked about at a meeting .well we don't have much in the way of singles Ministry all we got is Stephen. A lady was like well you just need to go get married . It made me laugh .

Me being single got talked about at a meeting .well we don't have much in the way of singles Ministry all we got is Stephen. A lady was like well you just need to go get married . It made me laugh .

Should have asked if she was offering someone up, just to see the reaction.

Watching the video from UWC5.

I've seen Sukie and Sally and Seeso (I think), anybody whose name doesn't start with an S that I should be watching for?

A colonoscopy is the only procedure that can actually prevent cancer. All colon cancer comes from polyps, remove any polyps and you remove the chance of getting colon cancer.

I'll be getting one when I turn 40. My grandma had colon cancer. I've had an EGD, and they romoved l polyps from my stomach.

Have you tried the gluten free master recipe yet? I might have to try it. I'm advised to go gluten free while I'm on the low fodmap diet.

http://artisanbreadinfive.com/2014/11/03/master-recipe-from-gluten-free-abin5

I'm probably going to decide not to do it, since I need to be cutting out more of the carbs due to blood sugar issues.

They also had the Whole30 book on sale, so I have that one.

Plus I bought The Primal Blueprint in hardback with one of the coupon codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom