::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you doin'?

It wasn't a big deal, I think the worst part was feeling bloated and nauseous for an hour or so after drinking the prep Tuesday night. Had two polyps, but the doc says most people have some, he didn't seem worried, said everything "looked good". Over all, I'd say it was an interesting experience. They gave me Versed or something which was also rather interesting, I kind of watched the whole thing on the screen with one eye open, never even felt the scope itself. Tookta did a great job driving back.

It wasn't a big deal, I think the worst part was feeling bloated and nauseous for an hour or so after drinking the prep Tuesday night. Had two polyps, but the doc says most people have some, he didn't seem worried, said everything "looked good". Over all, I'd say it was an interesting experience. They gave me Versed or something which was also rather interesting, I kind of watched the whole thing on the screen with one eye open, never even felt the scope itself. Tookta did a great job driving back.

I have no recall of anyrhing at all during it. I can't imagine seeing it on the screen.

I have no recall of anyrhing at all during it. I can't imagine seeing it on the screen.

Also its better to get any polyp out before things get bad. Glad you got it done. And next time ask for this other stuff that you kix with 8oz of water. Then in the next hour you drink another 32 ozs of water. It was way easier to drink and way better tasting.

Peace Corps? Really?

Sullen Adult strikes again.

I mean he could totally do it. But he's way light on the education part of it. Seeing it through his first confrontation has me worried.

They don't just take anybody. You have to have something to offer.

I got to swallow a camera and watch it go down to my stomach. It was really cool. 2 days later I rescued it out of the toilet. I still have it (yes I boiled it twice after scrubbing it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom