::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on your settings. Some people set FB so anybody who comes to their page can see their stuff. The most limited view will only allow you to see their profile photo and nothing else.

I keep everything I can private.

I didn't like the taste and they didn't seem to do a thing for my dog's teeth. Mine are bright and shiny, though.

My mom has always had standard poodles and always has a glass cookie jar with dog treats on the kitchen counter. Once she had a friend over and they were chatting in the kitchen and a poodle walked in and mom casually grabbed a treat and tossed it to the dog. Mom's friend says, "Ahhhhhhhh.....
Those crackers are not too bad, but I found them awfully dry. :D"

I go to see the tax lady this morning.

We got a bite on the house we have for sale yesterday. Fingers crossed.

Plenty of rain last night. Thunderstorms also.

I'll have to figure out a path to our tax lady's door that doesn't involve driving through deep water in the low spots of the roads.

Last edited:
They say we are to get another 3.8 inches of rain.

Any one know that guy Noah?

Plenty of rain last night. Thunderstorms also.

I'll have to figure out a path to our tax lady's door that doesn't involve driving through deep water in the low spots of the roads.

Route 6, 49 bypass, route 30 to S.R. 2? Would prob be the way I'd go. Most of the main roads should be OK...

Always wanted a swimming pool, now I have a lake in the backyard with all this rain.

Thunder & sleet. If I put it in italics with an exclamation point it becomes a Viking expletive:

Thunder & sleet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom