::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All caught up again.
I downloaded LOTF. Thought I might give it a good looking at.

It's really not all that interesting unless you're an English teacher. Golding was a literature teacher and wrote the book not only to express his ideology but also to teach from. Full of symbolism and easy to understand themes.

Still trying to dial in the fit of my CPAP machine. I'm on my third mask now. Last night my "grade" was 0/20 on mask seal and subsequently my "sleep incidents" was 15/hour.

Happy spring everybody.

It's still winter for a few hours. But I'm anxious also.

Code:
[CENTER]The old
Farmers Almanac
Founded in 1792[/CENTER]

The spring equinox (also called the March equinox or vernal equinox) falls on Tuesday,
March 20, 2018, at 12:15 P.M. EDT.
This event marks the astronomical first day of spring in the Northern Hemisphere.

Of Cricket. . .

Some of my co-religionists believe the following. I remain skeptical.

"Cricket is actually a metaphor for rebuking heretics. The thee stumps of the wicket represent the doctrine of the Trinity, while the two bails on top represent the dual natures of Jesus Christ. The bowlers attack the wicket with pace, with spin, and with flair. Meanwhile, the batsmen, in pairs (Cf Luke 10:1), defend the true doctrine of the church, and when they are able to they score runs (Cf. Hebrews 12:1) to advance the kingdom of God. Players on both sides wear very similar white outfits (the white of the baptismal garment) which are distinguished one from the other by subtle pinstripes or club crests. This represents that heretics and orthodox Christians seem so very similar, and can only be told apart through discernment and wisdom, and by paying attention to which ones are attacking the unfailing truth once handed on to the saints.

Or something."

Of Cricket. . .

Some of my co-religionists believe the following. I remain skeptical.

"Cricket is actually a metaphor for rebuking heretics. The thee stumps of the wicket represent the doctrine of the Trinity, while the two bails on top represent the dual natures of Jesus Christ. The bowlers attack the wicket with pace, with spin, and with flair. Meanwhile, the batsmen, in pairs (Cf Luke 10:1), defend the true doctrine of the church, and when they are able to they score runs (Cf. Hebrews 12:1) to advance the kingdom of God. Players on both sides wear very similar white outfits (the white of the baptismal garment) which are distinguished one from the other by subtle pinstripes or club crests. This represents that heretics and orthodox Christians seem so very similar, and can only be told apart through discernment and wisdom, and by paying attention to which ones are attacking the unfailing truth once handed on to the saints.

Or something."

They still throw funny.

Morning!
It is my day off today. I am starting to make plans with Angel for UWC! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom