::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is. We're lobbying for Pasadena for our next meeting (whenever that is). Our director lives in Rancho Cucamonga and Corona is his home office (when he goes in - usually works from home). But I think we got him to agree to Pasadena. It's a much nicer location. And oh my gosh - the office in Corona is like visiting a prison. You have to be let through the gate into the parking lot, then there's a couple of doors to get through, security to talk to, visitor passes to pick up. Sheesh. I understand that kind of security at the data center next door - but this is just the admin office that's not even connected to the data center.

Pasadena’s just a short trip on the 210 from Rancho Cucamonga.

Soooo tired. Sitting in my jacuzzi. Worked very hard today. 3 massages at the spa, dog to the vet, then off to the school. We have 5 HUGE white boards that are worn out. I can’t get them clean anymore. I took them all down. Took them outside (these are so big I can barely move them), sanded them, dragged them back inside and laid them out on sheets of plastic ground cloth. Washed them all and masked them off. Tomorrow I’ll go back and paint them with whiteboard paint. We’re hoping this works. Those damn things are like $700 a piece. If it doesn’t work we’ll just paint the entire wall in each classroom.

Soooo tired. Sitting in my jacuzzi. Worked very hard today. 3 massages at the spa, dog to the vet, then off to the school. We have 5 HUGE white boards that are worn out. I can’t get them clean anymore. I took them all down. Took them outside (these are so big I can barely move them), sanded them, dragged them back inside and laid them out on sheets of plastic ground cloth. Washed them all and masked them off. Tomorrow I’ll go back and paint them with whiteboard paint. We’re hoping this works. Those damn things are like $700 a piece. If it doesn’t work we’ll just paint the entire wall in each classroom.

Sherwin has whiteboard paint is that what u using?? It's good stuff. 1 kit covers a good amount and usually they just put it on the walls

Report from Bog Island -
Crashed hard at 8pm. Woke up at 2am. Now trying to find the off switch and go back to bed.

Last edited:
Sherwin has whiteboard paint is that what u using?? It's good stuff. 1 kit covers a good amount and usually they just put it on the walls

It’s a kit my boss got at Home Depot. It won’t be enough to cover all the boards so I’ll have to buy a second one if the first one works. But I wanted to get all the boards prepped because it’s a catalyst kit. Once I start painting I have to finish. I couldn’t just try it on one and see if it worked. So today I’ll see how far it goes. It takes 3 days to cure.

It’s a kit my boss got at Home Depot. It won’t be enough to cover all the boards so I’ll have to buy a second one if the first one works. But I wanted to get all the boards prepped because it’s a catalyst kit. Once I start painting I have to finish. I couldn’t just try it on one and see if it worked. So today I’ll see how far it goes. It takes 3 days to cure.

Here is the sw kit might be cheaper then Depot. https://www.sherwin-williams.com/homeowners/products/sketch-pad-dry-erase-coating

I am hoarding a small bag. I will bring to UWC. Do NOT tell anybody.

Get a 1.5# bag from Amazon. But it’s a Bog Island treat for me. I was looking forward to it. I knew right where to go and they didn’t have it. Now it’s tainted with drama.

Call the Waaaa-mbulance.

Get a 1.5# bag from Amazon. But it’s a Bog Island treat for me. I was looking forward to it. I knew right where to go and they didn’t have it. Now it’s tainted with drama.

Call the Waaaa-mbulance.
Yep. If that's the worst of your problems you are doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom