::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My text book, confirmed by google (I know, right?) says that maple syrup can ferment and should be thrown away at that point.

I couldn't find anything about your impending death by syrup though. I think the assumption is that you wouldn't continue to consume something that doesn't taste right.

Sounds like the water content was too high and it got contaminated by a spoon or something. Green honey ferments if it's too wet.

It was a weird vibe at Canoe Hut.
Jeff, the steel player, was the one who approached me and asked me if I had my ukulele with me, and I had a good one too because I was recording earlier, so literally as I was walking out to go get it, Nick shows up, and he is a professional musician so I figured he was going to play, and yes Jeff did ask Nick to join them.
What was weird was the other two kind of said, no, we are playing as a trio tonight.
Weird.
I don't really understand but I just enjoyed the music. I mean I know I am far from sitting in for two hours with them, but it would have been fun to play a song or two.

Band stuff, don't take it personally. The other two guys probably want to sound tight and play what they've been practicing. Jeff sounds like he was just more into having fun. Bands are tricky, it's like balancing several girlfriends at once.

Band stuff, don't take it personally. The other two guys probably want to sound tight and play what they've been practicing. Jeff sounds like he was just more into having fun. Bands are tricky, it's like balancing several girlfriends at once.

Yep, what Mike said. It wasn't you Damon.

Just booked a cruise for Sept 18th! Whoohoo!

Hubby's been a grouchy butthole, he needs a vacation. He LOVES cruises.

Wearing my UWC shirt to the movies tonight. And a loooong skirt and a loooong sweater. Why do they always keep the theater so cold?

I'm home safely from Syracuse. It was not as good as I had hoped for, but not a waste of time, either. I sold some small stuff, but none of the bigger ticket items.

All together, I sold $171 worth of parts. Then subtract from that the $10 vending fee, and the $6.40 in Thruway tolls, and it takes it down to about $155. Then factor in a half a tank of gas, and it wasn't stellar.

The weather stayed dry, but it was hot, and mostly sunny. We had no shade, so I huddled under my umbrella for six hours. Had I not, I would have been fried to a crisp....

So, I must admit to being a little freaked out by my discovery in the backyard this afternoon.

I have found what I believe to be an ancient religious site of possible spiritual significance.
View attachment 102283

And the leader's abode:
View attachment 102284

It can be none other than . . . . Smurfhenge!!!

:biglaugh:

Hubby has a young second cousin. She had been sent home post surgically and just passed in the night. Guess we're going back to Wisconsin this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom