Page 5311 of 5465 FirstFirst ... 4311481152115261530153095310531153125313532153615411 ... LastLast
Results 53,101 to 53,110 of 54643

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

  1. #53101
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southwest Michigan
    Posts
    17,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    That's why gas stations around here sell beer!
    Skip the middle man and just pour Bud Light straight into the tank.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

    Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

  2. #53102
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    7,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    . . . and cl.

    If you see "hows" or "hose" you'll know I'm on another computer or tablet. My school computer is the only one that has trained itself to accept "hos" as a word.
    Yeah, I know. But it was an opportunity to harass you that I couldn't pass up!
    Jan >^..^<
    (AKA Chopped Liver)


    You say 'Crazy Cat Lady' like it's a bad thing!

    "Hold everything with open hands." PereBourik

  3. #53103
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southwest Michigan
    Posts
    17,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debby View Post
    I bet your students could edit it! It would be a fun project! Heck, I bet James even knows how. Kids these days know so much about technology. Naomi wants her own DIY youtube channel so bad. She has been begging for a vlogging camera.
    That's a good idea. Does the school have a media class that could do production for credit?
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

    Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

  4. #53104
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southwest Michigan
    Posts
    17,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    I doubt it will. It's the last of 6 in this development and the rest were all sold on the same contracts and CCRs. Letting us out would mean breaking their contracts with the other homeowners. It's all the restrictive crap of an HOA just no HOA dues. Design review for landscaping, street facing windows, house color. Can't have your garage door up except to pull into/out of garage. Garage must be kept orderly and have no unsightly items (whatever they may be). If you have a dog you must walk it on a leash but the leash can't exceed 6 ft; dog cannot step on anyone else's property. The builder acts as the design review committee. Why can't they just trust people to be good neighbors?

    Mrs Pere is livid. I share her disgust. None of this was disclosed during negotiations. I think we're hosed.
    Oh hell no.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

    Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

  5. #53105
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    7,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichM View Post
    For those who missed the eclipse, please enjoy this ellipsis:

    ...
    Thank you. That was great! Now I can tell everyone I saw the ellipsis!!
    Jan >^..^<
    (AKA Chopped Liver)


    You say 'Crazy Cat Lady' like it's a bad thing!

    "Hold everything with open hands." PereBourik

  6. #53106
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    7,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    What a k....what's that.
    Lordy. Glass has a birthday, turns old, and forgets everything . . .

    Jan >^..^<
    (AKA Chopped Liver)


    You say 'Crazy Cat Lady' like it's a bad thing!

    "Hold everything with open hands." PereBourik

  7. #53107
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southwest Michigan
    Posts
    17,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    So I posted a pic with Emi on FB and said something like" lookout for this one, she'll be famous soon" and some of her fans just had to tell me that she is famous ALREADY. Geesh people, lighten up.
    LOL, I thought that thread was funny.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

    Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

  8. #53108
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    7,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    Good thing spelling is usually low on the list of desired skills for that line of work.
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

    CLFPOD!!
    Jan >^..^<
    (AKA Chopped Liver)


    You say 'Crazy Cat Lady' like it's a bad thing!

    "Hold everything with open hands." PereBourik

  9. #53109
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southwest Michigan
    Posts
    17,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    5 months or so. Hope I live that long.
    I think I'm going to PHX in March. :P
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

    Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

  10. #53110
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brown County Indiana
    Posts
    11,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    I doubt it will. It's the last of 6 in this development and the rest were all sold on the same contracts and CCRs. Letting us out would mean breaking their contracts with the other homeowners. It's all the restrictive crap of an HOA just no HOA dues. Design review for landscaping, street facing windows, house color. Can't have your garage door up except to pull into/out of garage. Garage must be kept orderly and have no unsightly items (whatever they may be). If you have a dog you must walk it on a leash but the leash can't exceed 6 ft; dog cannot step on anyone else's property. The builder acts as the design review committee. Why can't they just trust people to be good neighbors?

    Mrs Pere is livid. I share her disgust. None of this was disclosed during negotiations. I think we're hosed.
    Oh man, I'd be livid too.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

    UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

    Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 7 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •