::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite string-along was when I played absolutely dumb with the guy and finally, when he said (the 10th time or so) to press the ALT key I said, "I don't understand ALT key! Is it the one that has the apple printed on it?" He still tried for a little while longer before I told him I work with computers in real life and I knew what he was trying to do.
I wanna be a pro like you

12 inches off???? Either you have grossly inflated expectations, or someone has an "innie."

To be fair, you didn't say 12 inches in which direction...

It’s actually 17 inches. I looked it up.

My grandma and grandpa had a '63 Mercury Meteor! Three on the tree. We sold the car in '83 after Grandma died - it had 23,000 original miles on it. The only long trip it ever took was from Placerville, California, to here when they moved up to live near us.

260 c.i. V8 with a 2 speed automatic. Gutless doesn't begin to describe it.

I got offered a couple of more days working at the Intel spa. One of those days is Fridays when I work at the chiro clinic, so I’m putting in my two week notice there. I’ll have regularly reoccuring hours at the spa. Having a predictable schedule will be a nice change where my day isn’t broken up into weird segments with little time to get things done in between the down times.

I did try to trade my Friday shift for a Monday shift with a coworker before deciding to quit. I may stay on to help them out on Tuesdays until they get a new person in, if they want.

260 c.i. V8 with a 2 speed automatic. Gutless doesn't begin to describe it.

Grandpa's was a manual - he was badly hearing impaired and he burned out several clutches revving the engine up so he could hear if the car was started or not.

Sadly, no. It probably would have been more reliable.

This one:

car-austin-marina-1.jpg

Hahahaha! (gasp) Hahahaha!
He said "reliable".

Pretty good turnout for Uking With the Oldies. Got to teach them a second position G7 and barred D7. Did a little chord melody demonstration as if I had actual skilz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom