::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about fake salt or Mrs Dash.

My cardiologist said to avoid the fake salt.

The only thing I've ever used Mrs. Dash on is avocado. I like that, but I don't know if I'd like it on other things as well. It's not bad. I'm getting used to it but some of the first things I had without salt like that egg white omelette were completely devoid of taste. I was just eating textures.

It's pouring rain here. That's a good thing because we need the water and snow but we got almost an inch overnight. That's a lot for here. We usually get it steady over repeated storms. Hope it all doesn't just run off to the ocean.

My cardiologist said to avoid the fake salt.

The only thing I've ever used Mrs. Dash on is avocado. I like that, but I don't know if I'd like it on other things as well. It's not bad. I'm getting used to it but some of the first things I had without salt like that egg white omelette were completely devoid of taste. I was just eating textures.

I think fake salt is a waste of money. Mrs. Dash comes in many different mixtures of spices. I use the standard mix and Fiesta Lime a lot.

It's pouring rain here. That's a good thing because we need the water and snow but we got almost an inch overnight. That's a lot for here. We usually get it steady over repeated storms. Hope it all doesn't just run off to the ocean.

It's raining here also. I hope it's not more than an inch overall. We have had plenty.

It's raining here also. I hope it's not more than an inch overall. We have had plenty.

I guess I should never complain about weather in California unless it's to Damon.

You guys everywhere else get hammered with all sorts of weather stuff.

4 hrs or so and I forgot my hangover pills. Luckily wife had morning off so she brought them to me along with new cord so I got music in car

Rabbit rabbit wet rabbit.

qLBTl.jpg

Yep, I used to get bad leg cramps and my doctor recommended a potassium supplement. No more leg cramps. Eating more bananas or spinach could have the same effect.

A banana a day keeps the leg cramps away.

Oranges too. But bananas have the highest amount.

Yep, I used to get bad leg cramps and my doctor recommended a potassium supplement. No more leg cramps. Eating more bananas or spinach could have the same effect.

I take a potassium supplement because I'm on diuretics.

brb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom