::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent 45 minutes filling out paperwork and signing forms after James first day of school.

I was grumpy.
When my oldest went from private to public school in 7th grade I was appalled at the amount of BS I had to sign. Promising to do things like making sure my child didn't bring weapons to school. Such ridiculousness that was a given in private school.

Oh, our 9-year-old didn't bother to bring home the registration forms at the end of last year. Had to print out the electric bill and everything to get her registered again.

I saw something about an "M" class planet (Star Trek reference) not so far away, that they just discovered.

So maybe that's a viable option for Sally if, The Donald becomes our president?

exactly what I was asking

I was going to ask you directly but didn't see your name down there

thank you

Look again. I didn't give you the #s on the first try. I might have them right now?

I saw something about an "M" class planet (Star Trek reference) not so far away, that they just discovered.

i'd totally rock Uhura's dress and go go boots.

It's pretty close so, it would only take 4.2 years at the speed of light to get there. I don't think, even, my new car will go that fast though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom