::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning a road trip to Arizona for hubby and I next spring. 9 days. It's time he saw the canyon. I'd like to see monument valley, 4 corners, the crater, and the Biosphere. What else should I have on my list of possibilities?

Went to 4 corners. It was fun. In Feb but was cold as well.

Times 3 please....

I gotcha beat with 4. One year I had 4 kids in 4 different schools on different schedules. It was crazy. I never knew who I was dropping off where or picking up at. Talk about chaos.

Last edited:
It might be cold. I came cross country in Feb and the 4 corners was deserted as that's off season and it was cold. I had pants and a fleece on.

Yeah, with the heat we've been having I welcome the cold. The central coast was awesome last week.

For those without the Book of Face

e70c137a-21e6-4c9c-85c3-473a8fe2cf50.jpg

LOVE it, Mim!

I kind of want to go see Ben Hur

We're taking one of James school friends to a movie and lunch on Saturday. James was supposed to work out what movie to see so I Asked him today if they made up their mind.
"Tyler was super excited and asked me if I saw finding Dory yet, so I told him 'no'"

This will be his fourth time seeing it. My third. The reason we saw it twice is because Mika never makes it through a movie without falling asleep. And James went with his cousins too.

He's got a good heart but I can't believe I'm watching Finding Dory a third time! ::smh::

We're taking one of James school friends to a movie and lunch on Saturday. James was supposed to work out what movie to see so I Asked him today if they made up their mind.
"Tyler was super excited and asked me if I saw finding Dory yet, so I told him 'no'"

This will be his fourth time seeing it. My third. The reason we saw it twice is because Mika never makes it through a movie without falling asleep. And James went with his cousins too.

He's got a good heart but I can't believe I'm watching Finding Dory a third time! ::smh::

We still haven't seen it.

The Beach Boys in their current touring configuration are not what I expected, but still pretty fun.

It's kind of disorienting to have pictures of hot surfer girls on the screen in the back when you know the person singing is an old fart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom