::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Jon and Mandi, appreciate you guys saying hi.
and Jon - you got the proper spelling brus. i'm actually Jonathon
but have been called Jono my entire life on account of us Aussies feeling
the need to abbreviate every word in the English language - even the one syllable ones -
doesn't stop me from getting 9/10 emails, texts, letters etc with folks calling me John. :)
gonna sit back and read awhile through a few old pages on the thread.
cheers you two.

the need to abbreviate every word in the English language - even the one syllable ones -
doesn't stop me from getting 9/10 emails, texts, letters etc with folks calling me John. :)
cheers you two.

Is Pohaku that builder out of San Francisco?

Kind of out of the uke scene because of my kids activities. I rarely play and even when I did I was superbly mediocre at best.

Aloha jon, nice to see you here! I'm Damon.
I have known jon through various usernames on UU for a while, and have been a fan of his videos for years.
Nice to see you drop in here, feel free to stick around!

What IS this thread? Can anyone join in ... I arrived here on the tail of someone else's posts? I am Val in deepest France (although, actually, I'm a Brit). It is currently 6.45 p.m. and we have just had dinner. Is there anybody there???

Is Pohaku that builder out of San Francisco?

Kind of out of the uke scene because of my kids activities. I rarely play and even when I did I was superbly mediocre at best.

ha brus. superbly mediocre. it's going on my headstone.
yeah, Pohaku - Peter hurney, based in Berkeley, Cali.
builds mindblowing stuff.

What IS this thread? Can anyone join in ... I arrived here on the tail of someone else's posts? I am Val in deepest France (although, actually, I'm a Brit). It is currently 6.45 p.m. and we have just had dinner. Is there anybody there???

Sure anyone can join! I mean, they let me in, and I'm pretty lowest common denominator. Welcome!

Aloha jon, nice to see you here! I'm Damon.
I have known jon through various usernames on UU for a while, and have been a fan of his videos for years.
Nice to see you drop in here, feel free to stick around!

thanks a lot Damon.
yeah, i started out as Eugene ukulele, then morphed into Hippy Dribble
and now mountain goat. i actually moderated on the site here for a couple of years before
life drifted south. seen your clips too mate. we're both fans of Emil Bader's ukes!
bought a concert mango pineapple a few years back and gifted it to my daughter on her 18th.

cheers you two.

Holy cow. I'm also Jonathon. It is VERY rare to find someone with the -on at the end. Mine was actually the result of a mistake on my birth certificate. We found out when I was 15 and applying for a passport that it was spelled -on instead of -an. I blamed the hospital for the error, but my mom said, "Well...I signed it."

Hi Val! ANYONE can join in! But especially YOU. Welcome!

thanks a lot Damon.
and now mountain goat. i actually moderated on the site here for a couple of years before
life drifted south. seen your clips too mate. we're both fans of Emil Bader's ukes!
bought a concert mango pineapple a few years back and gifted it to my daughter on her 18th.

That explains a lot! I remember you, Jon.

thanks a lot Damon.
Oh my gosh! I used to watch your youtube all the time and I ordered CD's from you!

Question: How do you keep up with the posts on this page ... it doesn't automatically update? Is it a question of just keeping "refreshing" it?

It doesn't auto refresh. I mostly follow from work - I run reports and things on the computer that gives me a minute or two here and there - I come in and refresh while those run and BOOM! almost 56,000 posts later here I am.

It doesn't auto refresh. I mostly follow from work - I run reports and things on the computer that gives me a minute or two here and there - I come in and refresh while those run and BOOM! almost 56,000 posts later here I am.

Ah, thank you! (I had a feeling I might be missing something.) You've READ 56,000 posts??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom