::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm very sleepy today, and have no energy. I need to go to the bank and the grocery store, but then I think I may come home and take a nap....

Bri's bus didn't come this morning. She waited out there at 6:10 for nothing. At least she got a pumpkin spice latte from me on the way to school.

I found my wedding ring this morning, so it started out pretty good. Trying to put away my disappointment from yesterday. It probably didn't help to read Pere's post. I have similar issues with my middle child. (Not that I ever want you to feel you can't share your troubles.)

I found my wedding ring this morning, so it started out pretty good. Trying to put away my disappointment from yesterday. It probably didn't help to read Pere's post. I have similar issues with my middle child. (Not that I ever want you to feel you can't share your troubles.)

And it never ends. My oldest is making decisions that don’t make sense. But it’s her life.

I will NOT dig her out of a financial hole if she finds herself there again.

I want to redecorate and reorganize, but I have little motivaion to get started. It involves playing house tetris between the office and family room while dealing with TKO's piles.

And it never ends. My oldest is making decisions that don’t make sense. But it’s her life.

I will NOT dig her out of a financial hole if she finds herself there again.

I have a few shovels from life.

It made/makes me a better, more responsible person today. Some of those holes sure were deep. Couldn't see the light at times. But here I am.

The whole time I saw Père there too -also knowing he does not participate, hence the sign.

I could have jumped in now that I've accidentally gotten a K, but I was catching up and didn't notice the run until Bam! there it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom