::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be fun. The one time I met his mom we held hands and chatted about why the kids weren’t married yet. I’m sure when the dads met they didn’t chat much. They are both men of few words.

Luis and his sister are both bilingual so they will bridge the gap.

I bet you know more that that, casa, bueno, si, mucho, taco, diablo, andele, sombrero, burro, aqua. See you've already got a conversation right there.

I talk to my chihuahuas in Spanish. Somehow I don’t think, “No mas pero, vamonos!” will come me in handy tonight.

I took two years of Spanish in high school. I live in Southern California. I spent my summers as a kid in Baja. I have no excuse; I should speak Spanish.

I’ve been bugging Katie since she met Luis to learn Spanish. They’ve been together 5 years, she should be bilingual by now.

His folks are from El Salvador. They came here separately when they were both young adults. What Katie knows of their journey here sounds crazy interesting.

It’s been crazy cold here...at least for here. No rain but snow has gotten down to 3500 feet.

There was just a commercial about how our phones are trackers.

Recently my SIL used hers to check on her daughter, who is 27. It started when my brother got a phone call from a man that said someone had their daughter. There was a girl screaming and weeping in the background that could have been Cathy. He told my brother to go to a certain gas station. My SIL tracked her and then called her while my brother was talking to the man. She showed up near her work so my SIL called her and she was fine.

They reported it. It was some type of scam.

Another story.

On Thursdays I clean the school in the afternoon. The back of the school is a parking lot with a shared alley with a couple apartment complexes. With a recent building improvement our dumpster got moved to right next door to our backdoor. This has caused me some frustration, people are pigs and pile trash next to it. I’m forever cleaning up crap there. It makes our backdoor area very unsavory at times. Dog owners that are too lazy to walk to the dumpster and throw their poop bags towards the bin and miss, hitting the back of our building and breaking open. People dumping furniture constantly.
Well the other night after cleaning the school I opened the back door to take out the trash, there was a large delivery truck parked there and a guy was pissing on my dumpster. I freaked out on him. I just started yelling, “REALLY?” I kept yelling that at him. He tried to apologize (after he zipped up) and I wasn’t about to accept. He actually said that a guy from the apartments told him it was okay to piss there, he did it all the time. I said, so that makes it okay to piss on the backdoor of a school? I told him all he had to do was knock on the door of any of the businesses in the complex and someone would let him use a toilet. I tore the guy a new one; I was a crazy woman. He even promised he’d never do it again, and I replied, “I’ll make sure you don’t!”

I spent the next hour in the office tracking down his boss, (the truck was clearly marked). I told his boss I didn’t care if he got fired but pissing in public at the backdoor of a business is unacceptable and against the law. There’s a huge grassy area not 20 feet away he could have used. His boss was VERY nice and apologetic to me.

I was awakened this morning at 6 a.m. by Annie who said she was scared. I had her crawl into bed with us. Then Kodi started to bark. Not off to a restful morning.

Another story.

On Thursdays I clean the school in the afternoon. The back of the school is a parking lot with a shared alley with a couple apartment complexes. With a recent building improvement our dumpster got moved to right next door to our backdoor. This has caused me some frustration, people are pigs and pile trash next to it. I’m forever cleaning up crap there. It makes our backdoor area very unsavory at times. Dog owners that are too lazy to walk to the dumpster and throw their poop bags towards the bin and miss, hitting the back of our building and breaking open. People dumping furniture constantly.
Well the other night after cleaning the school I opened the back door to take out the trash, there was a large delivery truck parked there and a guy was pissing on my dumpster. I freaked out on him. I just started yelling, “REALLY?” I kept yelling that at him. He tried to apologize (after he zipped up) and I wasn’t about to accept. He actually said that a guy from the apartments told him it was okay to piss there, he did it all the time. I said, so that makes it okay to piss on the backdoor of a school? I told him all he had to do was knock on the door of any of the businesses in the complex and someone would let him use a toilet. I tore the guy a new one; I was a crazy woman. He even promised he’d never do it again, and I replied, “I’ll make sure you don’t!”

I spent the next hour in the office tracking down his boss, (the truck was clearly marked). I told his boss I didn’t care if he got fired but pissing in public at the backdoor of a business is unacceptable and against the law. There’s a huge grassy area not 20 feet away he could have used. His boss was VERY nice and apologetic to me.

Good for you. That sort of thing pisses me off too (no pun intended)

I was awakened this morning at 6 a.m. by Annie who said she was scared. I had her crawl into bed with us. Then Kodi started to bark. Not off to a restful morning.

One of our indoor cats got out last night. He alerted Mike he wanted back in by planting himself on the window screen at 4am near mikes side of the bed. Of course he didn’t find the backdoor when Mike got up to open it. 30 minutes later Mike and the cat went thru the same routine; this time the cat found the open door.

I blissfully slept through all of it.

Good for you. That sort of thing pisses me off too (no pun intended)

I sweep out there but there’s no hose bib nearby either so I can’t even clean the parking lot properly.

I do have a hot water heater inside the building somewhat nearby. Maybe I’ll take a long hose to work and wash off the back door area, it stinks out there.

I tried getting the dumpster replaced, it’s all beat to sh!t and the lid is broken off but the trash company said the owner of the building is in charge of that and he’s a reall asshole I don’t want to deal with. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom