::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Pere! You need some potato soup.

I felt like crap all day yesterday at work and still feel yucky, so I am home laying on the sofa. Headachy, sneezy, can't breathe. Sure wish I had a snuggly cat to be with me . . .

The wild one is somewhere watching birds out the window or curled up on her scratching post.

SIGH . . .

At least she is happy and safe! I love that little fuzzball, but of course, you know that.

Feel better, Michael!

Move the scratching post near the bed.

Thanks! I found some chicken noodle soup and it's helping.

I think I'm going to try to get Carlos Santana to view and maybe comment on my video of Aldrine playing Europa.

I have friends that play with Peter Escovedo.

I feel like I typed this already, and recently, or I'm experiencing deja vu again.

Oh no. I hope the voices don't come back!

How was your flight home? Did you get hassled for your uke?

Nope. This ticket agent even kind of sqee'd when she saw my case.

Then I almost forgot it in a restaurant. I was shopping and realised I had 2 free hands. We are talking about a panic run back to restaurant. Never will I fly with my MB again.

I was too tired to finish my work last night so I woke up early today to do some work.

Good thing we teachers only work from 8:00 to 3:00pm. :wallbash:

I know. If you worked more than that I am sure you would want additional benefits like the summers off....

Sally -- does the Orange County fire pose any danger to you?

No, it’s mostly in Anaheim Hills. Disneyland is in Anaheim and the Hills are way North and east if it.

But it def affecting people getting to work. A crap ton of people commute from there to here.

No, it’s mostly in Anaheim Hills. Disneyland is in Anaheim and the Hills are way North and east if it.

But it def affecting people getting to work. A crap ton of people commute from there to here.

So far I have two friends that have lost their homes in Santa Rosa and Napa.

really sad

So first day got paid for half hour. Can't remember if I said that. All I did was drop forms and she said she would pay me sweet!!!

Thursday I go out with another driver somewhere. Just got to arrange that I guess tomorrow. Then next week I start full time there.

Speaking of preaching, I get to preach on October 29th. October 29th is National Cat Day!!

Yeah, you can be sure it will be mentioned! >^..^<

I think I'm going to try to get Carlos Santana to view and maybe comment on my video of Aldrine playing Europa.

I have friends that play with Peter Escovedo.

I feel like I typed this already, and recently, or I'm experiencing deja vu again.

Oh no. I hope the voices don't come back!

You did type it before, and it was recently.

But, it bears repeating....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom