::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafe Report:
Friday eve: Halloween haunt at amusement park.
Saturday: WHAFF-les, laundry, practice (waiting for my Luthiers for a Cause t-shirt to dry; need the juju), trying to keep Mrs Pere & B, VB away from each other. Lasagne for dinner. It's a rainy day today.
Sunday: Church and nap. Maybe grill something for dinner.

I’m making same for dinner with ground chicken as well.

Nice job, Sukie. You drew Ken's attention to a contest. Now nobody else has a chance.

I am sure there will be a ton of entries. Guaranteed. Remember how many entries they used to get for the monthly giveaways they sponsored. Then someone would win and would get all bashed on. It was crazy times.

Rafe Report:
Friday eve: Halloween haunt at amusement park.
Saturday: WHAFF-les, laundry, practice (waiting for my Luthiers for a Cause t-shirt to dry; need the juju), trying to keep Mrs Pere & B, VB away from each other. Lasagne for dinner. It's a rainy day today.
Sunday: Church and nap. Maybe grill something for dinner.

Was on schedule today through the laundry, then got ambushed by a nap. Big time thunder woke me up.

Well, lovely. Bella has worms. I have to put a topical med on her neck, but a) I can't get the seal on the applicator to open and b) I can't get Bella close enough to apply the stuff if I get it open.

AND since she's been all over the bed and stuff, now I have to worry about getting worms myself.

This sucks.

Well, lovely. Bella has worms. I have to put a topical med on her neck, but a) I can't get the seal on the applicator to open and b) I can't get Bella close enough to apply the stuff if I get it open.

AND since she's been all over the bed and stuff, now I have to worry about getting worms myself.

This sucks.

I'll stick with our Tornado Watch. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom