::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday afternoon we went by the house we are selling. We wanted to show my brother in law the finished product. A shut off valve under the sink developed a pin hole and was slowly soaking everything. Got it changed out, and mopped up the water. Now we wait for everything to dehydrate. Hopefully it will dry up and be fine.

I hate plumbing... And some surprises.

Today is "go mow the lawn" day. Then maybe come home and do ours?

I'm glad you found the leak when you did! I'm guessing it could have been much worse, had it gone unnoticed....

Ok....so it seems he might get examined internally like Sally did?

When I went before my session to request their support in pursuing ministry it felt like an internal examination. With a broomstick.

No you don't. Reference your recent Nolan Ryan story on Facebook...

Most of my FB friends are from high school.

They definitely know that story. Many of them were there in the stands that day. That story also appears in a biography written about Kenny.

Yesterday afternoon we went by the house we are selling. We wanted to show my brother in law the finished product. A shut off valve under the sink developed a pin hole and was slowly soaking everything. Got it changed out, and mopped up the water. Now we wait for everything to dehydrate. Hopefully it will dry up and be fine.

I hate plumbing... And some surprises.

Today is "go mow the lawn" day. Then maybe come home and do ours?

So fortunate you caught it early!

Sally's Nightly Neil fail last night. Neither song is coming out how I want it to. Started on a third, but it needs more work.

Nanilei's mom update:
She is very likely leaving the hospital today, but headed for a SNiFf hahahahaha I love that term.
Cardio doc and pulmonary doctor both recommend it.
I imagine that will be 3-5 days, although Nanilei's mom thinks it will only be 2 days. She was also the one saying she was coming home yesterday. Turns out she was telling everyone what HER plan was, not the docs...

Nanilei is standing firm and will not let her pull one over on us.

She is doing remarkably well considering.

Nanilei's mom update:
She is very likely leaving the hospital today, but headed for a SNiFf hahahahaha I love that term.
Cardio doc and pulmonary doctor both recommend it.
I imagine that will be 3-5 days, although Nanilei's mom thinks it will only be 2 days. She was also the one saying she was coming home yesterday. Turns out she was telling everyone what HER plan was, not the docs...

Nanilei is standing firm and will not let her pull one over on us.

She is doing remarkably well considering.

Is there potential for Tanya to come home earlier than expected?

I got called in to work today, unexpectedly. That's okay. I didn't have any big plans, and the extra money is always nice....

Last edited:
So there is this lady that works at the post office, she has only been there a few months. She is nice and efficient, no problems with her work except that she seems to be one of those follow every rule to the 10th degree sort of people. I have found myself feeling kind of sorry for her because she seems so...timid?...cautious?.... something like that, I get a sense that she has missed out on so much of her life. It's kind of weird, maybe I'm presuming things and I'm not even sure why it bothers me. So there, my random musing about a random thing.

Last edited:
Kids are making cream of potato soup today.

No recipe, just describing the process to them so they're freaking out a little . . . until they tasted it.

some serious nerding going on in my room at lunch.

there are seven kids practicing their drum major skills in my classroom. Blasting band music from one phone, metronome app on another phone, two phones taping so they can critique their arm waving. '

::sheesh::

maybe this is why our school is so successful at this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom