::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When and if we have kids, I want to have the same name as them. :D

I kept my name. My kids have two last names. They aren’t hyphenated ever except when they were little I did at the docs and school. I told them as they got older they could use whatever they were comfortable with. They’ve all continued to use both.

I assumed Katie would take his name, it’s Perez. Much easier that the 16 letternames I saddled her with. But she is have a internal struggle deciding. Her fiancé is totally cool with whatever she decides.

I'm making a gift for George with the theme "welcome to being a Grandpa". So far I'm ordering a cardigan sweater, and a few packages of Werther's Originals.

Do you have other ideas for items that scream "you're a grandpa"? I only had one grandpa, and limited contact with him, so I'm going off the sitcom idea of them.
pipe, slippers, bucket hat.

Eson-2-Featured-Image.png

This is mine. As you can see, it's so wonderful people choose to wear them while they're wide awake and reading.

I also think it's hilarious that the product name "eson" is just "nose" spelled backwards.

Looks like a masochist's wet dream.

Oh my, did I say that out loud?

You're just lucky you have the strait to separate you from the rest of the continent. Makes it harder for Tim to infect you.

jon - you've met JON .... he's kinda a SPECIAL project here - we find it easiest to just nod enthusiastically and agree with him....it keeps him happy... Oh and he is also our "Dear Leader".....

So my mom has the hardest. I think she couldn't imagine a wife not taking her husband's name then we had to be like yea I am staying home with the kids. Like a guy can't raise or handle kids....and she still addressed our mail as Mr and Mrs until last year when my wife was like. Listen we have been married 10 yrs. I am this name and Ken is yours. Got it....she now addresses everything correct.

I'm making a gift for George with the theme "welcome to being a Grandpa". So far I'm ordering a cardigan sweater, and a few packages of Werther's Originals.

Do you have other ideas for items that scream "you're a grandpa"? I only had one grandpa, and limited contact with him, so I'm going off the sitcom idea of them.
Add some gross sugar free candies too and maybe a shirt that says grandpa
lol

My kid gets a nice juicy rib eye.

I'm eating mizutaki again.

(pretty much boiled napa cabbage, a few types of mushrooms, tofu and meat dipped in a sour-ish citrus/soy dipping sauce)

still not tired of it, but I imagine I will be sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom