::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.

...I do historical reenacting...

...I am totally getting one of those licenses. For research purposes only of course.

I'm pretty certain she had to show off her published research and get letters from others in the field, or some such nonsense.

Now I'm torn about one more new tool I could use. It's a special, V-shaped knife for doing the mud on inside corners. It would make the job easier, and neater, but it costs another $12, and I know ill never need it again.

Unlike the other tools, which will help with many joints on this job, this tool would only be used on two inside corners. I'm having trouble justifying it.

Just thinking "out loud" here. I've already decided not to buy it. I'll muddle through without it (see what I did there?)....

Buy it. I had one. Worth it for the results. You'll be staring at it all the time otherwise.

Now I'm torn about one more new tool I could use. It's a special, V-shaped knife for doing the mud on inside corners. It would make the job easier, and neater, but it costs another $12, and I know I'll never need it again.

Unlike the other tools, which will help with many joints on this job, this tool would only be used on two inside corners. I'm having trouble justifying it.

Just thinking "out loud" here. I've already decided not to buy it. I'll muddle through without it (see what I did there?)....

You'd be surprised how often a good mud knife can come in handy.

Chocolate chips would be better.

She does chocolate chips in the zucchini bread instead of flies. The bran muffins have molasses in them which might be kind of funky with chocolate.

What am I saying? Chocolate would make everything better. Too bad I don't eat candy any more.

I'm conflicted enough that you've just about talked me into it. I need to go to Home Depot anyway for more mud, and it is only $12....

If you paid a contractor, all of those tools would have been billed to you anyhow as part of the cost.

She does chocolate chips in the zucchini bread instead of flies. The bran muffins have molasses in them which might be kind of funky with chocolate.

What am I saying? Chocolate would make everything better. Too bad I don't eat candy any more.
you're right about the chocolate and molasses...cranberries would be better in those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom