::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure miss the real time

It’s really a shame that this place slowed down dramatically all because of one bad apple that’s not even here anymore. I know for a fact that one person ruined it for many that are no longer participating.

Hey Rafe, it wasn’t you. I hope you are doing well, I’m sorry about your Mom.
Things are good for me, just working and living and trying to have fun at both.

It’s really a shame that this place slowed down dramatically all because of one bad apple that’s not even here anymore. I know for a fact that one person ruined it for many that are no longer participating.

That's all distant past now. The people who left due to that unpleasantness made their choice not to come back, no matter the cause. I enjoy the people who are here and that's why I'm still around. I miss some of the others, but it's on them whether they return or not.

That's all distant past now. The people who left due to that unpleasantness made their choice not to come back, no matter the cause. I enjoy the people who are here and that's why I'm still around. I miss some of the others, but it's on them whether they return or not.

::Like::

It seems, at least for me, the only constant in this life is everything is always evolving.

I guess you can board the bus, or just keep right on standing there on the curb.

My BP is 110/75.

(I made that up)

My grandparents came out to watch James play basketball this weekend. It was really cool to see them make that effort. Grandpa turns 94 soon and grandma just turned 90.

The funny thing to me is that they still treat me like a little kid. Once, a few years back, when I took them out to iHop (like they used to take me every weekend when I was little) for breakfast, the waitress walked up and my grandfather gave her his order and without missing a beat told her "he'll have the happy stack and a milk." The waitress looked at me like "really?" and then she, my grandmother and I burst out laughing. My grandfather didn't even realize what he had done.

This is heartwarming and adorable.

::Like::

It seems, at least for me, the only constant in this life is everything is always evolving.

I guess you can board the bus, or just keep right on standing there on the curb.

Yep. Or just aim for a happy medium. I've slowed down but I haven't jumped off the ship yet.

In today's adventures of the happy homemaker, I ordered new towels, hand towels, and washcloths. I ordered them in different colors because I hate when I'm trying to get a towel and I'm only coming up with hand towels. So I will have gray towels, green hand towels, and blue washcloths. I'm either an idiot or a genius. Time will tell.

In today's adventures of the happy homemaker, I ordered new towels, hand towels, and washcloths. I ordered them in different colors because I hate when I'm trying to get a towel and I'm only coming up with hand towels. So I will have gray towels, green hand towels, and blue washcloths. I'm either an idiot or a genius. Time will tell.

Ya know. . . One doesn't rule out the other.

Kitty crisis!

Olympia, our senior cat is diabetic. Mrs Pere came home to find her in a low blood sugar convulsion. Drove her down to the vet emergency clinic and they brought her out of it, but she has to stabilize. Ice storm is expected overnight and the clinic is 40 minutes away when the roads are good. Mrs Pere will be a wreck until Lympie is home.

Most phones these days are good. Just buy one with the most memory.

It's like buying jeans. They all cover your butt, so why buy the $400 ones?

The nice thing about the Moto Z Play is that you can plug a MicroSD into it and expand your storage.
I got a 32Gb phone for free.
I went to Fry's Electronics and bought a 32Gb MicroSD card for $14. Way cheaper than getting a 64Gb phone.
It will accept up to 2Tb MicroSD cards (when and if they ever make them that size).
I was tempted to get a 64 Gb MicroSD for only $30, but hey I had not even filled up the built-in 32 Gb yet so why bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom